Elvis the Mini-me Christmas Elf

Tampa Doll

Woke up this morning and sitting in the back room on the computer was this little guy. He started to do a tap dance on the key board. Well, I was floored and asked him what he thought he was doing? He just giggled and kept on dancing, so I picked him up by the scruff of the neck and asked again. I was told to stop man handling one of Santa’s elves. Finally I was told he had come to check up and make sure everyone was behaving themselves.

He is 5” tall from his feet to the top of his little bald head, add his hat and he is 7 ½” tall. I used size 10 thread with sizes 5, 6 and 7 hook with boa for his beard. The pattern is from Gourmet Crochet and is normanly made with ww yarn. I just love the patterns from here, as they are so easy to follow.

http://www.gourmetcrochet.com/index_files/Page538.htm

Oh yeah, the little bugger tried to bribe me with a candy cane, and every time he moved, his little bells jingled. So without further ado, here is Elvis the Elf.

4x3spSantaEffMiniMe.gif

As you can see, he made himself right at home, sitting on my little cake and with my angel and santa.

th_8x6zmSantaMiniMe.gif(clickable)th_8x6zmSantaGroupMiniMe.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Archived