looking to learn new freeform stitches

kimmorgan4211

Try Jenny Dowde's books: Freeform Knitting and Crochet and Freeformations. Your library may have them, or go to Barnes and Nobel or other big bookstore and browse. Also check the web. There are several sites that show how to do bullion stitches which may be the wormy look you mention.

Try Jenny Dowde's books: Freeform Knitting and Crochet and Freeformations. Your library may have them, or go to Barnes and Nobel or other big bookstore and browse. Also check the web. There are several sites that show how to do bullion stitches which may be the wormy look you mention.

I have learned the bullion stitch I guess I need to try it in other ways. thanks kim

i think the dome stitches you are referring to are small circles. i think the slyvia cosh website has something on circles. i don't have links at this moment. the fun thing about freeform is that you can experiment and make up your own stitches as you go. the bullion is a great master of many uses as are the circles. have fun~*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been so busy since Christmas, traveling to TNNA and now getting ready to do The Mall Of America Knit/Crochet event, that I have not been keeping up with Crochetville. Sorry if others have answered this already.

I have a you tube tutorial on how to do a bullion st.

Margaret

Archived