~ The KnitWits ~

JulieKay

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Give your slipped stitch a little tug before you purl the first time.......these are the stitches you will use when you start the gusset, so yes, they will be hidden.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you.....I went shopping with my mom!!

Thanks Christi! It wasn't so long, either. By the time I took my picture and posted my question I was done for the day.

Did you and your Mom come home with a big haul from the stores?

Did you and your Mom come home with a big haul from the stores?

Oh yeah, we did some MAJOR shopping!!! I had gotten some nice clothes for my new job for Christmas, and I got a chance to do some more clothes shopping...... Mom mostly did some exchanging, but we did have a great time!!

Well, see we have another little problem I seemed to have lost my dang MOJO somewhere again. I'm not sure if it's this medicine or what but i'm just dragging. It doesn't help that my ^&%^$^% loving Hubster is home sick again today. He was just home last week with this stomach thing. I just don't seem to want to sit on the couch when he is huffing & puffing on the other end. Excuse me but i'm not a very sympathetic, loving person. :lol We need a bedroom BADLY!!!!

Okay, ranting over you all can go about your regularly scheduled programs now. :)

That's ok, Tab

We all have that happen from time to time, maybe you just need a little something to get your interest going again ,like a new yarn color or new pattern .

You'll get in the mood again, besides, the boys will be back in school in a few more days and you'll have some time for yourself again .

Well, I just realized that I didn't take the pics of the hat with my camera, but instead I had my boyfriend get the pics with his. So, I'll have to wait for him to give me a copy of them before I can post them.

In the mean time...

The yarn I picked up from the Wool Gathering to make my knit hats and the facecloths

th_woolgathering1.jpg

And, just for fun. The awesome lacy knit scarf that my boyfriend made for the office mgr at his work. Isn't it amazing!

th_scarf_chris.jpg

That's ok, Tab

We all have that happen from time to time, maybe you just need a little something to get your interest going again ,like a new yarn color or new pattern .

You'll get in the mood again, besides, the boys will be back in school in a few more days and you'll have some time for yourself again .

Julie, it's only the 27th. They don't go back until the 2nd. :eek That's still 5 days home my dear friend. :help And now to top it all off, I find out the my oldest kids health insurance has been terminated. Can I please borrow your bazooka? I'm gonna need it. They told me it was a data entry error mistake on there end but I would have to reapply & wait another month. Do you rememeber me fighting them & all there mistakes for 3 months over the summer when it was only suppose to take 30 days? I went crazy, really. So, they went over this ladies head & are suppose to call me in an hour. If they don't i'll call them. If I get the run around i'm politely telling them they'll hear from the state in the morning & hang up. I guarantee he's reinstated in an hour. :lol One lady that works for them told me over the summer she couldn't believe me I waited that long & she would've already called the state & that's when I found out I could *DOH* I never knew. :oops So she sneakly told me about it all just incase I ever needed to.

Okay, I swear that's my last rant of today. Scouts honor. :D

Julie, it's only the 27th. They don't go back until the 2nd. :eek That's still 5 days home my dear friend. :help And now to top it all off, I find out the my oldest kids health insurance has been terminated. Can I please borrow your bazooka?

Here you can borrow mine. Jules is probably having her Morning Sabbatical cannon2.gif

Give 'em heck, hon!

Amy, the yarn is gorgeous. And so is that scarf.

Poor, Tabby. Give 'em what for!!!! That is rediculous! Outrageous! Unacceptable! "Man the Torpedoes!" gang.

Here you can borrow mine. Jules is probably having her Morning Sabbatical cannon2.gif

Give 'em heck, hon!

Thank you, I knew one you would have one. ;)

Poor, Tabby. Give 'em what for!!!! That is rediculous! Outrageous! Unacceptable! "Man the Torpedoes!" gang.

Man, we would've been great back in the gangsta days. :lol I think we would've been the last ones standing to. :yes

Thanks ladies. :ghug I think I might try to relax but lately that's just been really hard.

Amy I love the yarn and the scarf your BF made is beautiful. Just the reason I want to learn. My lesson went very well and I am well on my way to making a diagonal dishcloth. I am using P&C cotton yarn and my stiches actually look pretty decent. Not perfect but not too bad. I will try to post a picture tomorrow. Thanks eveybody for the encoragement. If I can learn this we all can. GO LADIES GO!!!!!! :clap:hug

Amy I love the yarn and the scarf your BF made is beautiful. Just the reason I want to learn. My lesson went very well and I am well on my way to making a diagonal dishcloth. I am using P&C cotton yarn and my stiches actually look pretty decent. Not perfect but not too bad. I will try to post a picture tomorrow. Thanks eveybody for the encoragement. If I can learn this we all can. GO LADIES GO!!!!!! :clap:hug

Good for you Tammy :clap :clap :hug

Amy - Chris did a great job on the scarf! :clap

Archived