Who can help me???? I need 12" Squares

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Purlwise:

As soon as I receive the last of the squares being sent then i will lay them all on my bed and then i will know if i need more squares..

As i want to make it big enough to be covering the entire top and i want it to cover the entire sides of the top mattress so maybe will need more squares but when i get the ones i'm waiting for i will need aprx how many more needed..

hugs

LIllibet

:cheer:cheerDear Shellymoo:

Wow I received your package today and i was shocked. Thak you soooo much for the lovely squares you made for me.. I love the colors combo you chose

I will need to add a bit to them so they measure the 12" but they are lovely.

Thank you also for the other surprise you sent me ...

One of my wishes..... The 2008 page by page calendar

you are a sweetie.... and the lovely post cards which i will use to frame them and put on my wall in my computer room...

I will take pictures of the squares soon and post them here.

I've looked thru the calendar and wow are there some really neat things there to crochet...

Once again thank you soooo much for every thing.

:hug:hug:hug:hug

hugs

Lillibet

Hi Lillibet :waving

Just finished the rest of your squares over the weekend :hook and I'll be ready to send off your parcel :plane in the next day or two.

Let me know when it arrives :mailbox, so I know it got there safe & sound :xfin

Hope you like them and the size / yarn is right :huh. If not, I hope you can modify it to suit.

I got a real kick out of doing this and will RAOK others...... :U

Cheers

Shellymoo :mcow

Hi Lillibet :hi

I'm so glad you the package got to you safe and sound!!!!!! :flying My pleasure for the page calender xxxxxxx:heart. I really like the Jan 26th & 27th lacy wrap and Feb 26th Hairpin Lace shawl.......along with a lot of others!!!!!! Hope you enjoy your calender and good luck with the afghan.

BTW: I just knew that the size was wrong:oops......I kept thinking that they were really big (I think I make my squares about an 8" equivalent). Hope you can fix them and I cannot wait to see the afghan :photo. I think it will be beautiful.

Cheers

Shellymoo :mcow

It's been a rough couple of weeks here. Between the knee surgery, the physical therapy, and all the crazy weather (super cold, major snow) it took me longer than I had anticipated on getting these squares in the mail. I hope you enjoy them.

Linda

We can't wait to see how it turns out.

:manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ladies here are more lovely crocheted squares i've received from some lovely ladies.. My ghan is going to be awesome......:cheer:cheer:cheer

th_CNXT0006.jpg

th_CNXT0004.jpg

th_CNXT0003.jpg

From Tammy and Linda and Pat and well I yet have to take photo of Shellymoo's squares ...

So will again update more later.

thank you all that have sent and i've not forgotten your gifts just got to get busy making them among my many other swaps and obligations here at the ville.

hugs

Lillibet

• 1 month later...

Did you get the squares you needed for your blanket?

There's someone on the For Sale or trade section today that has 11 of the 12 inch squares for trade. Maybe you would be interested.

Linda

Hi Linda:

I have yet to finish taking photos of a couple more squares that have arrived and tomorrow I will be laying them on the bed to see where i stand. I did Pm the person with the 11 squares and we will be trying to work something out.. in a trade...

thanks for looking out for me...

Happy Easter to all....

Did you get the squares you needed for your blanket?

There's someone on the For Sale or trade section today that has 11 of the 12 inch squares for trade. Maybe you would be interested.

Linda

Hi ladies::

I'm finally got to placing the squares on my bed to size and well I calculated 81 squares total will make that cover..

So far I have a total of 52 squares...

Which means I still need 29 squares......

So please ladies or any one that read this post...

Can you pm me or post here if you can particiapte in making squares for me..

I don;t want to go past the 29 i need....

I don;t think i will get to work anything out with the person that has 11 to trade as i don;t have any threads nor thread patterns... so i must depend on you gals....

So if any one can help I'm here..

I have some pictures of the recent squares i've receved i have to take but please note that the following ladies have also sent squares:

Cherokee2

Sherri L.

Sandhy k from India

Laurie E

shellymoo

Sheryl G

and Samina s. B

These are the recent ones i have to still take photos of to post here...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH and i've made a list of the names and addies of all that have sent to me cause i did promise each of you a RAK (random act of kindness) in return and I'm working on them now...

God bless you all and have a Happy Easter

Archived