Who can help me???? I need 12" Squares

Hi ladies and gents:

I recently moved to our new home which is really a big old house built in 1840, So its a victorian home.

Well what i'm looking for help is that I wanted to collect enough 12" squares in any colors and designs so i can put it together to make a king size afghan for my bed... I know I will never get it done on my own especially if i want to make different squares..

So therefore i come to you all and if you send me a square I will mail you back a surprise crochet gift...

So please if you can helo me out with this project email me or Pm me for my address...

Thanks so much in advance if you can help let me know it can be after the holidays I know every one is busy right now...

God bless and thank you again:crocheting

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jean:

the size would be 12" squares and well the colors don;t matter and the design don;t matter either. I think the more different colors and designs will make my afghan more beatiful.

So just be creative and do what your heart dictakes..

thanks so much for helping please enclose your address clearly for me in side with the square/s so i can send you your surprise gift.

If you need my addy pm me.

Would love to help you, Lillibet! Just give me the size, color, etc. Hope you're getting settled and back to normal after the move.:)

Hi ladies :

Purlwise I would love worsted weight yarn and well the 12" square....It can be sent after the holidays.. so what ever you can do is great. thanks for the help.

Losingmymind,, I will check out the ME thread if i find it...

Hi there can you guide me to the right direction to the friendshipghan thread..

thanks in advance

Sounds like you need a Crochetville Friendshipghan. A lot of us in the 'ME' thread are making them, come on over and join us.

Lillibet...Look up in the Sky over in CAL has a friendship ghan square swap going on... we all put the size and color of squares in our sig post and Aussie has a list of addresses... but come on in and sheck it out we have fun

Hi girlfriend:

Thak you sooo much also for your help.. You always come to my rescue.

hugs and kisses

Hi Lillibet !!! I will find my :yarn and :hook and make you some squares. Congratulations on your beautiful victorian house!! :yay

Hugs :hug

Eneida

Hi sheryl:

Yes dear i can use all the squres that i get ... No time frame so they can be after the holidays... And any colors and theme or design as long as they are worsted weight yarns.

Tracey: I have just PM'ed you my info

Lillibet...Look up in the Sky over in CAL has a friendship ghan square swap going on... we all put the size and color of squares in our sig post and Aussie has a list of addresses... but come on in and sheck it out we have fun

What?? Why didn't I know about this ???

Lil- Sounds like a great house. Let me see if I have a square around here to send you!

Hi ladies I have to say thank you to all that have responded to this post and i want to say I have either emailed or PM'd each of you that posted.

Again thank you all for your kindness ..

If any one else reads this post I can sure use more squares as i got to make this friendship ghan into king size... So the more the merrier...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi to all:

Here are a couple of photos of the friendship squares I have received so far.

thank you to the ladies that have mailed me some ... I will still need many more so if any one can still send I thank you in advance.

Just Pm me for my address.

th_BabyLugoandcrochetFreindshipSqua-4.jpgThis Square came from Eneida

th_BabyLugoandcrochetFreindshipSqua-3.jpgThis lovely Hat Square came from Eneida also and well her and I are working on a 7-1/2" squares ghan where each hat will be a different color. The pattern is in a House of White Birtches Hard cover books. So can't share the pattern sorry, but if you ladies that sent me a square since i promised you a roak for sending me a square .... I can make you a hat square in sizes 7-1/2 " and up to twelve " so let me know if you want a hat square as a roak if not I will go with my original plan.

th_BabyLugoandcrochetFreindshipSqua-2.jpgThis Precious White Square came from Tammy A.

th_BabyLugoandcrochetFreindshipSqua-1.jpgThis Lovely set of four also came from Eneida

th_BabyLugoandcrochetFreindshipSquares.jpgThese Lovely squares came from Tracey Leigh

All these squares are just so lovely Thank you for sharing these with me foir my friendship ghan for my bed. I will keep posting as i get more.

I have received a Square also from sherri and will take a photo of it as soon as my batteries charge up again and I will post here again.

hugs

Lillibet

Still In Need of 12" Friendship Squares... PM me please

HI Dawn ::

Yes dear I still need plenty more squares to make that king size bed top i want to make for my bed ...

So yes is my answer... and thank you ...

hugs

Lillibet

Archived