2 for 1 - Warm Up America and Crochetville!

Crochetville LLC

I got a question? Is there anything that says you can use only one strand? Do you think we could do a two strander? The patches would work up much faster.
I'm sure two strands would be fine. I think it's just a matter of personal preference. I have received a couple of nice rectangles made with Simply Soft Quick, and that is very thick (it's a super bulky yarn). Two strands of their other Simply Soft yarns wouldn't even be as thick.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure two strands would be fine. I think it's just a matter of personal preference. I have received a couple of nice rectangles made with Simply Soft Quick, and that is very thick (it's a super bulky yarn). Two strands of their other Simply Soft yarns wouldn't even be as thick.

Thank You, I love doing the colors with the gold, it looks so plush...

:cheerI just finished my first 7 by 9 in simply soft!

I am so excited! Donna do I PM you for your address when I make lots more? Or do you PM me? Thanks!!! Cindy :crocheting

I am so excited! Donna do I PM you for your address when I make lots more? Or do you PM me? Thanks!!! Cindy :crocheting

Great! :cheer I'm asking people to PM me, that makes it easier for me to keep on top of things and make sure everybody who needs the address gets it. It would be hard to keep track of who asked for the address in the threads. :loco:D You can PM me now so you have it or PM me later when you are ready to send.

Donna - expect UPS to be stopping by your house on Thursday. My 13 rectangles went out today. If you need (or want) the tracking number, just let me know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbcindy viewpost.gif

Great! :cheer I'm asking people to PM me, that makes it easier for me to keep on top of things and make sure everybody who needs the address gets it. It would be hard to keep track of who asked for the address in the threads. :loco:D You can PM me now so you have it or PM me later when you are ready to send.

Donna

thanks Donna --

I will PM you

cindy:cheer

Amy and Donna, you got my suport on this one, I dug out a skien of SS in bright blue last night and made my first square! This is a G-R-E-A-T project for me !!! I can do these in and out of sleepyness....lol..

well I will do up a few squares whatver I can get out of the skien, dig around the old stash see if I have and left over SS and let you knwo when they are ready!! :crocheting

Feeling a little inadequate now, all the patches look so pretty in so many lovely patterns.

I am so busy with so many projects, I have only been squeezing in a patch when I can, and they are mostly double crochet. I hope that isn't a problem...

I sure don't think anybody cares if they are all dc or not most of mine are to just to let you know, so you are not alone. :)

Mine are mostly all dc too. I've done a few in sc and one in hdc.. and one two that are a variation of sc.. so I figure they'll help the fancier patches stand out more:hook

Feeling a little inadequate now, all the patches look so pretty in so many lovely patterns.

I am so busy with so many projects, I have only been squeezing in a patch when I can, and they are mostly double crochet. I hope that isn't a problem...

Don't feel inadequate! Many, many of the rectangles I've received are plain double crochet. Nothing wrong with that! But if there is a big batch and some of them are fancy, I tend to put those on top in the photos to show them off! :D I always take extra time to arrange the rectangles nicely so they look their best. I bet when your photo is up here, you'll say, "Hey, are those really my pretty rectangles?" :yes

mine were rather plain also,but I knew it was my best effort and made with a loving heart.

unless someone specifically asks fancy,lacy or really showy patterns,they get the plain ones, as thats all I can do (can't follow a pattern hardly)

Mine too are basically plain. I'm only doing v-stitch and turned grannies. I don't have the time to do much else that I have to pay attention to.

Amy and Donna, you got my suport on this one, I dug out a skien of SS in bright blue last night and made my first square! This is a G-R-E-A-T project for me !!! I can do these in and out of sleepyness....lol..

well I will do up a few squares whatver I can get out of the skien, dig around the old stash see if I have and left over SS and let you knwo when they are ready!! :crocheting

glad to see you here JoBug:hug

I'll be sending 12 as soon as I can make it to the P.O. I've been sick and in a flare up so haven't been able to get there all week. I'll have another box in another month or so, probably.

I just finished using my last ounce of SS and will be sending them off as soon as I tuck tails and find a box. :yay

sent 1/28

:think:think:think1/28? Now if a square is 7x9 thats 63 square inches. 1/28 of that is 2.25 square inches, so did you send one rectangle that was 1 inch by 2 1/4? :devil

Archived