Snow people this month

crochetsal

Lillibet, hope you got your patterns all right!

I use the plastic ball ornaments, I have animals here too. I went downstairs to look at the packages I bought (LOVE the after Christmas sales!!) and would you believe, there's no size on the packages? Luckily, I brought down my trusty measuring tape: 2 1/2" diameter, think that's the average size.

Sally

Thanks Crochet Sal:

Yes I received all the patterns okay with no problems I need to get out of the house and look for them plastic ornaments to do some snow people and start working on my other snowman decor for this x-mas...

Wish me luck

hugs

Lillibet

Your snowpeople are just precious! I love making snowpeople. It's been quite a few years since I have made any and bought some patterns from e-patterns this year to try. Also found an old Herschners pattern that I made quite a few by years ago. Mr and Mrs Snowman and you make their bodies with styrofoam balls (cutting the bottom one off to be level so it will stand) and putting a crocheted cover over the balls. And The outfits are so cute, hats and a cape for the woman and scarf for the man. I sold quite a few in a bakery one year in the 70's. I can't wait to make some again. My DD requested a set.

Archived