Pandy

A doily I made for a dear friend for Christmas

I was lucky enough to get her name in the drawing for Christmas gifts. She goes by Rose on another board, so when I got her name I KNEW I had to make this doily for her.

IMG_0005.jpg

Wow! Really beautiful. I have that book ..bought it just for that pattern. I haven't got around to making it yet, but I really love the look of that doily. Great job and I bet your friend will love it!

Oh... :drool It's beautiful! You did a fantastic job!

I bought the book for this pattern also, Leanne! Had already gotten the thread needed to make it...I think it was FATE! LOL

Thanks for the wonderful comments. I really loved the way it turned out.

Wow! You do beautiful work! THe pineapple border is really pretty and I like the multicolor mid-section. What an interesting piece! Also, your photography is amazing. I though for a second that the photo was from the pattern!

*grin* thanks!

Photography is my other passion. Most of the time I either have the camera or a crochet hook in my hand ! LOL

I have that book also. Yours turned out absolutely beautiful:yes

Was it hard to make?

Carol:hook

I love everything about it - the pattern, your use of colour, and your excellent photograph.

Wow I love it!! Great job! I'm sure she will be thrilled to get a gift like that!

I second the awe at your photography. My dh is like that about photos, while I'm a point-and-shoot kind of gal. If I let him see yours, he'll want to do all my show and tell photos, and well...I think I'll just admire it myself.

The doily is a work of art! The colors are beautiful--that chevron band in the middle just makes the whole thing for me--and your work is flawless. What a wonderful gift!

Wow! That is so beautiful! You do amazing work. She is definitely going to love it!

That is beautiful!! May I ask what book you got that from?? I think I need a few more patterns in my pattern stash!! :lol

What a lovely gift.