Mini Fleuri

crosette

OK....This may be the cutest thing I've ever made :D It's a mini Fleuri Bag. I used RHSS yarn and an H hook. The handles are 3" craft rings I found at Walmart for like 28 cents each (I dunno what they're supposed to be used for). It only took me ~1.5 hrs to make and I love it. :yay

th_croppedfleurifront.bmpth_croppedfleurifront.bmpth_croppedfleurifront.bmp

th_croppedfleuriside.bmp

th_croppedfleuri.bmp

th_100_0029.jpg

th_100_0029.jpg

(Pics are clickable :) )

very very cute! but girl i gotta know, do you not put anything in your purse???

thought i was doing good with just my pda, wallet and sunnies :P

Hehe...It's not for me! I made it for my SIL's cousin's daughter...she's 5 :D I'm gonna make a poncho to match...dunno what pattern I'm going to use though.

That is tooooo cute! :c9 I am going to have to make one for my daughter before she comes home from her band trip. Thank goodness that is not untill Sunday!

Oh, that is precious. Just the right size for a 5 yr old...room for Chapstick (my younger SD is obsessed with it) and candy. :)

Crosette your little bag is so cute! I just emailed this thread to the fleuri bag designer. I'm sure she'd get a kick out of it.

That looks great! I love the idea. I really want to do some little ones in white or pink for flower girl or bridesmaid purses, but I don't know anyone getting married! Yours turned out adorable and it was so quick! Talk about a quickie stashbuster! Good job.

Thanks Celeste for letting me know! I haven't been keeping up with all the boards lately, too busy hookin'.

"another" Julie

Omigosh! I love love love it! It's so adorable. I must make one for myself. Dramatic, though... purple chenille or some such, with the large brass hoops. Mmm. Thank you so much for the link!

I'm working on a very simple poncho right now for my mom. But it hangs beautifully and is very versitile, you could easily reduce the size for a young child and do any colors, stitches, or pattern you wanted. I don't know what the little girl in question is like, but I remember that as a child I hated being given cutesy stuff with pompoms and such, I liked grown-up looking clothes. This would have been the poncho for me.

Looks great! The original pattern didn't jump at me; perhaps due to the plain color but your variegated version looks great!

Emy

I love variegated yarn. I used to hate it...until I used it. :P Now I'm always on the lookout for cool variegated yarns!

I'm working on a very simple poncho right now for my mom. But it hangs beautifully and is very versitile, you could easily reduce the size for a young child and do any colors, stitches, or pattern you wanted.

Thanks for the pattern link. I've already started on the poncho, though. I decided to make a two-rectangle poncho and since the rectangle size for her size was 12"x24" I'm making 4 12" squares and then sewing them together. I should have it done in a couple days (sooo many WIPs:P ) and then I'll post pics of it.

Just wanted to say thanks for all your comments....really gives me a boost and makes me want to keep on hookin'. :hook

Thanks for the pattern link. I've already started on the poncho, though.

Oh, okay. I probably should have realized that. :blush My next poncho will probably be constructed the same way. I will be on the lookout for the photo! :) That should be a super-cute set. She'll love it!

Archived