Curling Granny Squares?

ashleighraew

Question

11 answers to this question

Sometimes I think they just do. When you put them together and block your afghan they should be fine. Are you putting 2 chains between the corners?? That usually is standard and does help. Maybe if you could put a pic on here of your dilema, someone could help more. Try to keep things loose as you go. HOpe all works out!!! :hook

:cheerI put 3CH in the corners too and no CH between the groups on the sides.

:crochetingAs Texasredhead said, it will all settle down when you put them together and use the afghan a few times.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

th_TradeMe348.jpg

Thanks so much. Yeah, I figured out that the problem was that I was only doing one chain in each corner instead of two. Also, I've got too many hooks that have the same color, and I think I was switching hook sizes, lol.

Sometimes they just seem to get 'out of square' because of the way you hold them, too. You can block them lightly before putting them together if this is a problem, or like Texasredhead says, they'll get straightened out when you join them.

i put 3 chains in the corner, and 1 ch between groups on the sides, and i still have the corners flip up a little, but when i join them, or edge them in sc it works out flat. i also start in the middle when crocheting new rows/changing colors

Archived