Buffalo Bills blanket

tracyleigh

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my goodness gracious!!!! I cannot believe that!!! It would take me a couple of years to do something that detailed!!! It is great!!!!

2 weeks??? did you crochet 24/7? I did a Dallas Cowboys graphghan last year and it took me a couple months. And it turned out to be quite small. Pat yourself on the back!

Now, can you make me one for my brother? lol We are originally from Cheektowaga NY and he is a die hard Buffalo fan.

Wow, that is just awesome! My husband would love that! I think he has been a Bills fan since birth!:lol When we were expecting our first child (now 15 years old) he went out and bought this adorable little Bills outfit to bring the baby home in. Well, I said what if it's a girl? He pulls out this little white headband with a red pouf on it. Gotta love him!:hug

Under 2 weeks :eek:eek:eek I tried to make my sister a Bronco's one and it took me two weeks to get so confused I gave up. My goal is to start again.

:clapGreat Job, even though I am a Dallas Cowboy fan :lol

Funny thing is about this afghan is that while I was working on graphing it, the Bills got their butts kicked by New England 56-10. I almost called the man I was making it for to make sure he still wanted me to make it.....LOL

The night I was finishing it, I put the football game on the TV (not watching it, just listening). The Bills were losing 16-8. As I finished the afghan, they went on to win the game 17-16. Amazing eh? The power of crochet.

Archived