thecrochetdude

Cable Car Hobo - new pattern!

Your like santa... I was searching for a cute bag last night and viola.. I find one today!! = ) How would you rate this pattern? beg, adv beg, viciouly hard

I really like it! I would be interested to know the skill level of this pattern as well.

Drew, your hobo bag looks fantastic. I love the fact it has sturdy straps and the base looks roomy (essential for projects!) You've designed yourself another winner! -Pam

Thanks for the kudos everyone! :ghug

The bag itself is as easy as doing front and back post stitches. If you can do those, or are willing to give them a go, then the bag itself is easy!

:bounce

Oh Drew, I love it! :clap

I had just visited your site and was coming here to post :compute about it and low and behold you had already alerted the masses :wink

:tup It's beautiful!

I usually don't like hobo-style bags, but your bag is gorgeous! The cabling (cables) all over the bag is, in a word, "fabulous!" And the name is 'too cute'!

UPDATE: I ambled over to lulu.com and bought the pattern! Now to think about the yarn: maybe a rich chocolate brown to go with my brown and cream tweed winter coat....

Nice bag, great work!!

Love the purse! Great job as usual

Drew, this could very well be my favorite pattern of yours. :)

Just bought the pattern! I have been looking for the purfect purse and I think I just found it. Thanks Drew for continuing to create wonderful patterns.

I usually don't like hobo-style bags, but your bag is gorgeous! The cabling (cables) all over the bag is, in a word, "fabulous!" And the name is 'too cute'!

UPDATE: I ambled over to lulu.com and bought the pattern! Now to think about the yarn: maybe a rich chocolate brown to go with my brown and cream tweed winter coat....

Thanks Ann! Can't wait to see your version!! :woo

:bounce

Outstanding, Drew!! :cheer

Elle