Tunisian Knit Stitch Scarf in Mohair

knitsandknots

I made this scarf after picking up this beautiful pink mohair at a specialty yarn shop in Indianapolis... I just had to find something to do with it! It was my first attempt at the tunisian stitch, which I now LOVE!!

2092532375_e79c179b20_m.jpg

The pattern is now available here.

Your scarf is really pretty! I love the color and the yarn looks so soft. The tunisian stitch is interesting. Perhaps you'll try entrelac next? Great job!

I had never heard of entrelac until your post! I've been crochetting for several years now, but only as a winter hobby... I've recently started to have a major interest in it after purchasing The Crochet Stitch Bible. I learned about the tunisian stitch there and now i can't stop doing it! I read up on entrelac and intarsia and i'm totally intrigued! Thanks for giving me something new to put on my wish list for christmas :yay

Your scarf is so beautiful! It looks so soft and light. I tried making a Tunisian crochet scarf, but I didn't care for my swatch. But, after seeing yours I am going to have to try again, different yarn, and hook size. Thank you for the inspiration.

Archived