what kind of Gifts do you wish to get on Christmas Day?

My children and grandchildren always need clothes. So when they come over Christmas morning and open their presents and they find clothes, they are very appreciative of them. I also like to give them "gift cards" to their favorite clothing store!! For the grandchildren I also like to sneak in a toy or two!! :c9

But I do find that "gift cards" are the way to go, especially to teenagers and adults!! IMO!!:lol

The greatest gift of all...the love of family and friends, I have been blessed in many ways. This gift costs nothing and lasts a lifetime...HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Okay, so I'm weird. I really want a new toilet seat! We need it, and it's one of those things that we never seem to get around to....

My kids are SET! They've always gotten ONE gift from us and their stocking on Christmas, so they're used to that. (and they still make out like bandits from everybody else!) (((((HUGS))))) sandi

What I want is probably not what I'll get. But I want a tote from JoAnn's, a Jimbo hook(or two ;)), Pants, Crochet A Day Calendar, And I don't know what else. Oh yea, I have some material for a quilt to be made, so I want it done. But I don't see that happening unless I take it to the lady myself. Seeing as I have been waiting for two years for that to be done.

Hubby and I put a limit on spending this year. Things are a little tight, so we're asking for just small things from each other. He wants some records (the old school vinyl type) and I'm asking for a Stephen King book that I haven't read yet.

DD wants toys of course!

We talked about getting a laptop which would be OUR present, not mine or his but after reviewing finances, I don't think that's going to happen. (It shouldn't anyway.) Books are always good around here. I have some CDs of hymms I would like to have. I dunno... can't think of anything I really need.

I am looking forward to my Mom opening up her afghan on Christmas morning! As for yarn (gee, what a surprise). The best part, though, will be spending the holidays with family.

I've asked for Garth Brooks' new CD, CDs or DVDs to learn Italian, a book called "Rule Number Two - Lessons I Learned In a Combat Hospital", or a very compact CD/radio for my desk at work. Of course, if I don't get anything but AC Moore or JoAnn's gift certificates, I'll be happy.

I have already received a very nice gift - my family will be all together this year. My older son has come home to live with us this year. I'm thankful to have him home.

you know, as long as we are all healthy and safe, thats all i want. but i would love yarn ao i could make them lots of gifts. hehe. have a wounderfull hoilday everyone.:hug:manyheartto all at the ville.

Archived