Through Any Window Baby Blanket *Tutorial Link*

laurah4200

• 3 weeks later...
I really like the look of this - at least what I can see.

does anyone have a clear picture of this where it is not all bunched up?

Great use of colours :manyheart

There are some additional pix on her site. There is a pix of the complete blanket in an "alternate version" of the pattern. The last pix shows a close-up of part of one of the blanket edges.

There are some additional pix on her site. There is a pix of the complete blanket in an "alternate version" of the pattern. The last pix shows a close-up of part of one of the blanket edges.

I had seen those before, I was hoping to see what the whole thing looked like. The alternate version is only a very few rows, is that it?

It's ok. :sigh

If it weren't for all those changes, I would make one to see it done but those ends :scared

.... If it weren't for all those changes, I would make one to see it done but those ends :scared

Darski,

Ah, come on now. You do such great work, you know! What's a few (hundred - :)) ends when you're creating such a beautiful blanket?! And you know you want to make it..... :yes

Darski,

Ah, come on now. You do such great work, you know! What's a few (hundred - :)) ends when you're creating such a beautiful blanket?! And you know you want to make it..... :yes

I agree with Darski, why not show the blanket as a whole. The colors are so nice together.

jaye

Hmmmm...I'm planning on making my SS an afghan for his room and this would be nice...but too small in size, I wonder if I could enlarge it by just adding more rows?

Yep, you can. The pattern repeats the same 4 rows over and over, so the size and amount of rows is variable.

• 1 month later...

Archived