Climbing Shells Dishcloth?

hookdonU

Question

7 answers to this question

I had to write it out by hand, so if it doesn't work, let me know. The page isn't available except through archive programs now.

edited to add: trying again: if This doesn't work, on Yahoo Search, it's under: Auntie M's crochet

http://www.wists.com/everyone/crochet/d1fe20a2d2e4a97415d956fe2667a232?offset=0

Use Losingmymind2 web link and it will work. Click on "Auntie M's" website link and it takes you to the free patterns. The climbing shells dishcloth is lovely

and it still doesn't work.:eek

After using Losingmymind2 web link, are you clicking on the aqua colored "Auntie M's Free Patterns" to the right of the picture of the baby sweater? That is what I am doing and it takes me to her website and then I click on "Free Patterns" on the BOTTOM of the page. It says "free patterns" at the top but that is not set up as a link. :think

Hope this helps. :bow

I had to write it out by hand, so if it doesn't work, let me know. The page isn't available except through archive programs now.

edited to add: trying again: if This doesn't work, on Yahoo Search, it's under: Auntie M's crochet

http://www.wists.com/everyone/crochet/d1fe20a2d2e4a97415d956fe2667a232?offset=0

Some cute patterns there. I found the dishcloth, worked for me, and others.

After using Losingmymind2 web link, are you clicking on the aqua colored "Auntie M's Free Patterns" to the right of the picture of the baby sweater? That is what I am doing and it takes me to her website and then I click on "Free Patterns" on the BOTTOM of the page. It says "free patterns" at the top but that is not set up as a link. :think

Hope this helps. :bow

Thanks for sharing such a beautiful and interesting opinion

web designer | search engine optimization | internet phone service.

Archived