Sign in to follow this  
wiz3283

A few things for my dentist

I have such a great dentist.:clap Last week my hubby broke a tooth and had to have over $300 worth of work done. My dentist knows we are both currently out of work and have no insurance. When my husband went to pay the bill, our dentist walked over, took the bill and said "Merry Christmas! This one's on me. " :eek Can you believe it? He is such a great guy so I just had to make him a little something to thank him. Do you think he will like them?

Clickable

th_IM000886.jpg

Those are cute! That's an amazing professional to do that in today's time!

What an awesome Christmas gift. He is one generous dentist and he is going to love those adorable ornaments. Great job! I really love the toothbrush!

Sara

Those are just so cute. You did a great job on them :clap

I'm sure he will be thrilled to receive them.

What a very generous thing your dentist did. You don't hear of those kinds of things happening very often.

He is a great guy. This is not the first time he did something like this for us. I fell on the steps 2 years ago and went face first into the banister. I broke both my front teeth right off. It was 6 days before my college graduation. I called him and he had me come in that day and did a temp cap for me while I waited for porceline crowns. He called me 2 days later and told me had them rushed and that I should come back the nest day. So four days later I had two beautiful new teeth in time for my graduation. Not only did I have my teeth fixed but he would not let me pay him for them. He told me it was a graduation gift from him. Made me cry like a baby. I now send all my freids to him. He is the best.

first of all what a grea dentist you have :clap and second of all cute gifts i think they will be a winner

How cuuuute!! That was really awesome what your dentist did for you all!!:manyheart

What a wonderful man your dentist is. He will love his toothbrush, tooth and floss. They are really cute!:crocheting

On my gracious! He will LOVE these! What a nice thank you! I am a dental assistant and would LOVE to make some of these to give to my co-workers. Are there patterns available?

Sorry no patterns. I just winged it. I wish I had written them down before I mailed them.

What a fantastic, and rare, dentist!! and those are really cute ornaments, he'll like em for sure!

It's nice to hear things like that. You usually only hear complaints! I hope you have a great Christmas. :yay