A few things for my dentist

wiz3283

I have such a great dentist.:clap Last week my hubby broke a tooth and had to have over $300 worth of work done. My dentist knows we are both currently out of work and have no insurance. When my husband went to pay the bill, our dentist walked over, took the bill and said "Merry Christmas! This one's on me. " :eek Can you believe it? He is such a great guy so I just had to make him a little something to thank him. Do you think he will like them?

Clickable

th_IM000886.jpg

Those are just so cute. You did a great job on them :clap

I'm sure he will be thrilled to receive them.

What a very generous thing your dentist did. You don't hear of those kinds of things happening very often.

He is a great guy. This is not the first time he did something like this for us. I fell on the steps 2 years ago and went face first into the banister. I broke both my front teeth right off. It was 6 days before my college graduation. I called him and he had me come in that day and did a temp cap for me while I waited for porceline crowns. He called me 2 days later and told me had them rushed and that I should come back the nest day. So four days later I had two beautiful new teeth in time for my graduation. Not only did I have my teeth fixed but he would not let me pay him for them. He told me it was a graduation gift from him. Made me cry like a baby. I now send all my freids to him. He is the best.

Archived