3 Christmas Stockings

RunningMommy

A long while back (September maybe?) I posted my first Christmas stocking that still needed to be embellised. Well, 3 months later I finally completed our stockings and got them hung up! I started to add all kinds of little embellishments but soon realized that they looked much better with a simple motif in the center of each stocking. My original plan was to embroider our names but when I tried it looked TERRIBLE so I went to the craft store and got these letter blocks... I think they look cute :)

Thanks for looking!

P1000838.jpg

P1000844.jpg

P1000845.jpg

P1000847.jpg

I love your stockings.:yes My daughter was just complaining about the stockings we have - these would be much better. Are you able to share the pattern you used?? I also love the beads, what a great idea!

Thanks,

Joni

I love your stockings.:yes My daughter was just complaining about the stockings we have - these would be much better. Are you able to share the pattern you used?? I also love the beads, what a great idea!

Thanks,

Joni

Sure! I got the pattern off the Lion Brand website. You can do a search for "stockings" on their site and they have several different free stocking patterns, including this one :)

I love them! They look awesome just they way they are! I also love how the stocking hangers (above the shelf) match the motifs on each stocking! Sure hope you bought an extra hanger (or two) for future children! (Seventeen years ago, I lucked out when we purchased the stocking for our firstborn-a son, then just 5 months old, and at the same time also bought a matching stocking-but for a girl-for a future girl, which we did have 2 1/2 years later!)

I love them! They look awesome just they way they are! I also love how the stocking hangers (above the shelf) match the motifs on each stocking! Sure hope you bought an extra hanger (or two) for future children! (Seventeen years ago, I lucked out when we purchased the stocking for our firstborn-a son, then just 5 months old, and at the same time also bought a matching stocking-but for a girl-for a future girl, which we did have 2 1/2 years later!)

Yup! It was a set of 4 stocking holders that we bought. The 4th one is Santa :)

Archived