crochet pattern cabbage patch doll

123mensinger

Question

24 answers to this question

I've been looking for one myself, but haven't been able to find one. I've ordered a vintage for a soft sculpture doll by the same creator of the cabbage patch doll, and after I make that one, I may try to make something similar in crochet. It wouldn't be exactly like cabbage patch because of copyright issues. I'll try to keep you updated on if I decide to try something like this. I did a rag doll pattern several years ago (chiffon doll) so I'm sure I could figure this out too, once I see how they go together.

This thread just made me think of my original cabbage patch kid, poor girl, I haven't seen her in years she's been sitting on my doll shelf under a bunch of my little ponies collecting dust for at least 5 years I'd say.

I feel kind of bad for her she's so "well loved" wish I could clean her up a bit but I'm afraid she'd come out in worse condition than she's already in.

Although I've lost her tights and shoes she still has her original dress and bloomers, and guess what...they are dry clean only!!! Can you believe it?

I couldn't bear to part with her though, she's almost as old as I am!

Darski on this site has some CPK designs and she is oh sooo talented - you might check the threads shes started

also bevscountrycottage i think it is has some too.

you might pm empressbusybee as she always has oodles of links

good luck!!

I have an Annie's Attic pattern that looks like th cabbage patch dolls. It has the doll, plus various clothes, and also a baby brother. if anyone is interested in the set, let me know.

• Like 1

Hi, I have two pattern sets that I think are from Annie's Attic. They are quite old. One is "Bitty Baby" and the Other is "Debbie Ann" They are completely crocheted and look like the cabbage patch dolls. the each have clothes to make and Bitty Baby has a crocheted bassinnet. If anyone is interested in purchasing them from me, feel free to PM me. Brenda

• Like 1

I know this a older thread but if anyone is still looking for cpk patterns that are not here on C'ville then look here - http://maniccrocheterspatternpage.blogspot.com/ on the right side there is a list of links to various patterns. I will be updating it shortly.

:cheerThose are really cute patterns! Thank you for sharing!

Hi, I have two pattern sets that I think are from Annie's Attic. They are quite old. One is "Bitty Baby" and the Other is "Debbie Ann" They are completely crocheted and look like the cabbage patch dolls. the each have clothes to make and Bitty Baby has a crocheted bassinnet. If anyone is interested in purchasing them from me, feel free to PM me. Brenda

I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE BOTH THE Debbie Ann Pattern and Bitty Babies patterns if you still have the. MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS sandsie55@hotmail.com

Debbie Ann is available as a digital pattern from Annie's here.  That was their version of the "Cabbage Patch Kid."  It's on clearance so I don't know if it will be moving to e-pattern central after that but at Annie's as a digital pattern as of this posting.

Clothing Patterns also still available to purchase digitally as well they are also on clearance don't know where they will land after that retirement or on to e-pattern central:

Baby Bunting

Rainbow Sunsuit

Clown Suit

Lavender and Lace

Pinafore and Dress

Prairie Dress

Update:  After checking discovered

Debbie Ann available already at Annie's e-pattern central here

No clothing there yet.  They have huge pattern sales at e-pattern almost daily.  If you are interested in the doll worth waiting to see if you can get it during one of their $1 pattern sales.

Edited by Bailey4