I LOVE THIS YARN-Hobby Lobby

hookdonU

Just an FYI if any of you are looking for I LOVE THIS YARN and wondering why Hobby Lobby doesn't have much. I spoke with a mgr here in NE about it and he told me that they are having problems getting it from the manufacturer. They are ordering every week but what you see in the store is all they have right now. :no

I went to aiken sc hobby lobby and they had a few new ones but when i went to warner robins ga and they had gotten tons in woohoooo i got me some and stocked up then drove 3 hours home hehehe my hubby was so funny he loves the long trips to the yarn stores :devil

I finally saw a couple of the varigated colorways when I was picking up 2 skeins to make some hats with for giftes. I am glad to hear there will be more coming, because there weren't very many at the time. This yarn is totally my favorite worsted now!

I got a lot of new colors this past week and had to make room for them, we have however, been out of some of the basic colors for a bit. I will keep ordering it and hopefully one day soon I will get the colors to fill up my end cap and my shelves :)

It's a Hobby Lobby exclusive, you will either need to find a Hobby Lobby or buy it on-line from them. I hear they are adding more colors on-line after the new year. Don't know which ones as of yet though. ;)

It's a Hobby Lobby exclusive, you will either need to find a Hobby Lobby or buy it on-line from them. I hear they are adding more colors on-line after the new year. Don't know which ones as of yet though. ;)

I'm e-mailing back and forth to a customer rep for Crafts Etc. online, about getting more colors added to the website. I've let her know how hard it is for some of you to get the yarn....so hopefully they will had more colors.

I finally picked some up. It's wonderful. Making a scarf with the cran-apple color (maroon, cream and green combo) and it is turning out very nice.

I think this is my new yarn for blankets. It is very soft. I will be stocking up when it goes on sale.

Happy Holidays to all.

:manyheart

Is it their store brand or can it be bought elsewhere as well?

It's the Hobby Lobby brand. You can buy it only at their brick-and-mortar stores or here (a related, online site). You can only buy four colors, so far, at the online site. But some 'Villers have been told that the online site will be selling additional colors after the first of the year.

I Love This Yarn is Hobby Lobby's brand of yarn. It is only available at HL and at this website:

http://www.craftsetc.com

They should have more colors online soon.

Thank-you. We don't have HL in New Jersey or in any of our neighboring states. I am close to the PA border and shop over there often, but no HL there either.

I will keep an eye on that website and for sales and perhaps place an order some day!

What exactly is it about this yarn that you all like so much?

Compared to other off the shelp worsted weights?

Thanks!

Just got the sales ad in my email. ILTY is on sale this week for $1.99 :clap:clap:clap

I am going to stock up this week. The sale is thru the 21st of December. I saw some pretty yellow and I think I will go get it today.

I love the HL sales!

Archived