Donna

Show us your stuff! Your Crochetville CafePress stuff ;-)

You're welcome, Rebecca! I think local merchants just can't get the volume discounts a place like Amazon does.

So glad to se the pics!! You all look great! I'll have a few to share as soon as I get my order in and get my shirts!! Can't wait!!! I am a t-shirt and sweat shirt lover!!! Especially hoodies!!

I got my baseball cap and my coffee mug in the mail this week! I love the cap, I was born with a bad hair day lol

Will post pics as soon as I can!

Hello - I received my pink Sheepie t-shirt, pink Crochetville logo t-shirt, and Crochetville magnet last week. Everything is so high-quality!

And I just love Sheepie - I'll probably get more stuff at some point. Woolly Bobbin is cute too. :bounce

Maybe we could have a shirt for us single crocheters out there? How about "Don't be sheepish - date a hooker" and Sheepie, or "Hooking and Looking" with the Crochetville logo? :think

Just a thought - what fun!!!!

Hilarie

got a question

is there anyway to get iron-on transfers for any of the designs?

i really want a shirt, but the jr sizes just won't fit my ummm womanly enhancements :blush ... and i don't like the way regular tees fit

i like the more fitted, V-necked tees at old navy and would love to put a

design on one :idea

is this a possibility?

got a question

i really want a shirt, but the jr sizes just won't fit my ummm womanly enhancements :blush ... and i don't like the way regular tees fit

is this a possibility?

I second this request. :D

got a question

is this a possibility?

Oh I third this! I'd love to be able to customize some shirts I already own. Cafepress needs to extend their jr. sizes. I much prefer that fit and style but my chunk doesn't look good in those little sizes, lol.

I received my parcel the other day and must say it was quick to get here in Germany. My husband loves his mug (he couldn't wait for father's day) and my messenger bag is really nice. The mug is nice and solid. My bag has that water resistant coating on the inside of the main compartment that I really like. I am going to use it no matter what anyone (mainly dh says about it). I am sure people will realize it means crochet and not the other kind of hooking.

Rachel

got a question

is this a possibility?

I'm with you, Rebecca, I like the same kind of tees you do. CafePress seriously needs to get some nice ladies tees that fit more than just the smallest of us! I started looking into the iron-on transfers thing this morning and will let you know what I come up with. I also surfed around for other T-shirt places that have nicer tees for ladies, but no luck!

I hope you manage to find some good transfers if nothing else!

My brother loves them, he made the baby a t-shirt that says "My Daddy drives a Beetle" and another one that has a picture of his car and says "beep beep!" :lol

Look what I ordered and just happened to be delivered on my birthday! And in perfect timing to carry my WIPs to the Keys for vacation!

crochetville9cw.th.jpg

I love my C'ville stuff!

And here I am trying to take a picture of me in my Hooker tank! It fits great! Love it! Guess I should have gotten out my tripod!

hooker4yo.th.jpg

Images clickable for larger/better viewing.

I just love the "I'm a Hooker" tees :hook I plan on buying at least one.....all of the models on this thread look great sporting the logo of the group, I can't wait to join you. The idea about the iron on transfer is really a good one..... I also love the Birkis and now knowing about the Amazon site I plan on getting a pair of the Maria Clogs, they are too cute I just love them. Well I joined about an hour ago and already have been hooked in.......:lol...... no pun intended :blush

Maria

I just have to add a note about my purchases from Crochetville! My tank washes great without any shrinkage and the tote bag & messanger bag both hold so much stuff!!! If you are undecided about making any of these purchases, I say "GO FOR IT! You will not be disappointed at all!". I am highly pleased with everything and they hold up so well. Very well made. I must have put 10lbs of stuff in the messanger bag and it was like nothing! And the tote bag holds so much yarn, it's unbelievable. I think I'm going to be ordering more stuff soon as I am so pleased with everything.