Donna

Show us your stuff! Your Crochetville CafePress stuff ;-)

Your Welcome Donna :hug You do a wonderful job here Really :cheer There are so many nice things that come from this board just check out the charity topic about Brendan YaYaYarnhoods nephew alot of people are planning to send him things that wouldn't be happening if this board wasn't here So here's to you and all the hard work and and everyone who helps to keep the board going :cheer:ghug

I plan on buying a few things from the shop soon.

awwww.. i thought you were gonna show us your THONG! (rolling)
:eek:rofl

My t's are sitting at the Post office in Tampa. :mail Hope they get shipped over to Palm Harbor tonight. Then maybe I will see them tomorrow.:yay

Dh has the camera ready.:photo

Just so excited. If I knew what Post Office in Tampa, I would go get them now.:drive Oh well, I guess I will have to sit quietly and wait. NAH:hyper :hyper

Okay, you have to excuse my bad photos because it was raining outside when my daughter took them. Plus, she's only 5. :D

I bought the Crochetville Skyline Women's Raglan Hoodie in pink. I :heart it! It's incredibly soft and completely worth getting.

Front view (bad hair day so you can't see my wavy mess) -

hoodiefront.jpg

Back view (the girls had "borrowed" it, so it's a little wrinkled)

hoodieback.jpg

Oh cool! Tell Laura she took great photos!! She needs a camera for Christmas this year! :photo

You will have to excuse the goofiness of this picture. I had just been out gardening before the rain and I think I was a little loopy (and I forgot how to set the timer on the slr so typical arm holding camera shot, :ha):

DSC_1928.thumb.jpg

Here's my tote, with my tank top WiP hanging out of it:

DSC_1933.thumb.jpg

I also got another shirt, but no picture for you!

Okay, now I want a tank top too!! It looks great Jess! :clap

I only wish I had gotten one size larger as it was slightly tighter than expected (maybe my chest grew :lol ). The t-shirt I ordered fits perfectly! I love it all... and I want a wooly bobbin item, I just have to figure out what!

Tiff! How does the raglan hoody fit? :devil [and is that a green v-neck t-shirt from old navy you're wearing underneth it? ;) ]

oooooooooooooh I want I want I want!!!!

Donna - are you wearing little garden clogs????? I want those too!!! Can't wait to get me some of that Crochetville attire!!!

Tiff! How does the raglan hoody fit? :devil [and is that a green v-neck t-shirt from old navy you're wearing underneth it? ;) ]

The raglan hoodie fits great! Having been blessed with a large chest, I'm always worried when buying something before trying it on. LOL I seriously will have one of the Old Navy v-necks in every color before this summer is over. They rock!

Went out to the mail box a little while ago and guess what?:mail

My Shirts came.:yay Plenty of room and nice comfy shirts. (size 2 and 3X)

Now all's I have to figure out is which one to wear out first and where to wear it.:think I know the yarn shop so all can see.

th_ChochetvilleTeeShirts006.jpg th_ChochetvilleTeeShirts007.jpg th_ChochetvilleTeeShirtsa002.jpg

Everyone looks so great in their things!:cheer:yay:manyheart

I have the ringer **** in my cart just sitting there I let my cupon expire :eek so I'm talking myself into it. Hubby said I could get one for mothers day to go with my burts bees stuff but I have yet to really decide what I want there so much :eek and it's all so wonderful!

Good thing I have a birthday coming up

Cool Mary Jo! I'm glad to know the larger sizes are good. I'm going to need them myself! :clap

Thank you, Tiff, Jess, and Mary Jo for sharing your photos! :cheer You all look great! :clap:manyheart

I also wanted to mention CafePress has a 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee on all their products. You have 30 days to return or exchange an item for any reason. :c9

Love your birkis!!!
Thank you, Debi! :)

Donna - are you wearing little garden clogs????? I want those too!!!
Carmen, those are my Super Birki Clogs. Couldn't live without 'em! :c9

HOLY COW! donna - thank you for enlightening me to the world of amazon shoes!!!

there is a pair of birki sandals on for 84.95 that i just paid 118 for!!! man oh man - i thought local merchants were supposed to be our 'friends and neighbors' not rip-off artists!!!