Donna

Comments or questions about the CafePress shop?

I would too! I just ordered some of the 'Crochet' stamps but would love to get some 'Crochetville' stamps.

Also, I just noticed the new line (or maybe I never noticed it before) of "It takes Balls to Crochet like this!". I just love it. Ordered myself a mug with this on it along with a new track suit which has the Crochetville skyline on it. I hope it arrives before I head up to the Ozarks for Apple Butter Making Days. I plan on wearing it to the craft fair!

*sighs* You're going up for apple butter days? Mt Vernon?

I can almost smell it... How I miss it.

*sighs* You're going up for apple butter days? Mt Vernon?

I can almost smell it... How I miss it.

Yes, Kari, Apple Butter Making Days in Mt. Vernon.... to the Ozarks I go! I leave on Thursday and come home on Monday.

Yes, Kari, Apple Butter Making Days in Mt. Vernon.... to the Ozarks I go! I leave on Thursday and come home on Monday.

While you're there would you get a mason jar and lid and bottled up some of that clear wonderful Ozark air for me? lol:lol

Hey I'll pay you for a jar of apple butter though.

Hello- I was just going through some of the items. I like the buttons and little mirrors and would like to get them for my students at school who crochet. It would not be appropriate for me to use the hooker buttons but I could use the sheep. I was wondering if there were plans to create buttons from the crochet stitch graphic. I believe they would enjoy that. If not I will order the sheep for them.

Thank you-debbi

I really love the totes, and will probably be getting one, but I was wondering if there was anyway to get the "sport totes" with the logo on them. They are like backpacks, except for the straps are just string and then you just pull the strings tight for the bag to close at the top. They are just rectangular in shape. I go walking everyday around town and I use one of those to carry water, my keys, my wallet, etc. and would love to sport the crochetville logo!

I would love to see some funny greeting cards. I'm in alot of swaps and a crochet group birthday club and have never seen crochet themed greeting cards anywhere.

I have two general questions about Cafe Press and hope that someone will help me :)

First question- Are you all happy with the quality of the products?

Second question- I belong to an adoption group- specifically it is a group of families that have all adopted children fromt he same orphanage in China. If our group set up a cafe press shop to sell items and make a small profit (which we would use to foster a child in care) how does that work? Do you need a retail license, repor tthe income and all of that stuff?

Working on the Cafe Press shop is on my to do list, promise! :blush I'm hoping to get to it soon and will let everybody know when updates are made.

I would really like to get the "I'm a Hooker" logo on a license plate frame.

Any chance of adding new items to your cafepress shop???

I think this is a great idea.

I also think a window cling for the car that says "I am RAOKaddicted" with the crochetville emblem would be fun

How about a bag with the crochetville hook ,,,yes even a skein of yarn would be the better idea.... after all you almost always use yarns. It could sure use a skein of yarn on the bag. I would not like the yarn tomato on it tho. Instead

how about with the bags with the skein and hook also have our name put on the bag. Our crochetville screen name.

Thanks for the design suggestions and requests for items, everybody! When I work on updating the shop, I'm going to go through the ideas this thread and see what I can do!

I really love the totes, and will probably be getting one, but I was wondering if there was anyway to get the "sport totes" with the logo on them. They are like backpacks, except for the straps are just string and then you just pull the strings tight for the bag to close at the top.
Right now, Cafe Press only offers the canvas tote and the yellow messenger bag. But they sometimes add new products, so who knows!

How about a bag with the crochetville hook ,,,yes even a skein of yarn would be the better idea.... after all you almost always use yarns. It could sure use a skein of yarn on the bag. I would not like the yarn tomato on it tho. Instead

how about with the bags with the skein and hook also have our name put on the bag. Our crochetville screen name.

Terry, we do have a bag with the Crochetville logo on it (see it here). On one side is just the logo (hook with the word Crochetville) and on the other side is the same logo, but underneath it has our web address (www.crochetville.org) in small print. Were you thinking of something completely different, or just adding a skein of yarn to it?

Don't worry, I won't ever be adding my yarn tomato to any of the Crochetville items. :P When I first started the shop, I included a few of my own personal designs (Sheepie, felted crochet, etc.) that weren't "official" Crochetville items rather than opening a separate shop. At the time it seemed to make sense, since it was a small endeavor. But now that things have grown so, I'm intending to separate them and move my personal items to a separate store. And the Crochetville store will be just for Crochetville items.

Thanks for the design suggestions and requests for items, everybody! When I work on updating the shop, I'm going to go through the ideas this thread and see what I can do!

Right now, Cafe Press only offers the canvas tote and the yellow messenger bag. But they sometimes add new products, so who knows!

Terry, we do have a bag with the Crochetville logo on it (see it here). On one side is just the logo (hook with the word Crochetville) and on the other side is the same logo, but underneath it has our web address (www.crochetville.org) in small print. Were you thinking of something completely different, or just adding a skein of yarn to it?

Don't worry, I won't ever be adding my yarn tomato to any of the Crochetville items. :P When I first started the shop, I included a few of my own personal designs (Sheepie, felted crochet, etc.) that weren't "official" Crochetville items rather than opening a separate shop. At the time it seemed to make sense, since it was a small endeavor. But now that things have grown so, I'm intending to separate them and move my personal items to a separate store. And the Crochetville store will be just for Crochetville items.

Yes,, adding a skein of yarn with the hook would look good on the bag,, and even make the skein of yarn in colors. I don't know if that would cost extra tho. Some people would want their favorite color to be the skein of yarn. I think it would look good to have 2 or 3 skeins of yarn group together. 3 different colors. It should bring you in more orders for colors. Just an idea...

Hi!

What about water bottles, or ink pens with the logos on them?? Key chains. Small things we can add to exchanges along with the usual stuff we find.:think Plus my girls would like them as well.:lol

I just came back from the CafePress Shop & there are so many things to choose form:clap I really like the mugs, & the tote bags,:hook

I'm waiting for the coming soon "Enabling Crochet Addicts",Hope it gets here pretty soon, I want to see what is going to be in there !!

:yay:cheerI am so excited:clap I got my package from cafe press this afternoon, & the ceramic coaster is so cute, I bought the one that says, "Leaving husbands hundry since 2004", and I also bought the crochetville tote bag, I needed a big bag to carry my crochet work in, when my hubby & I go somewhere, & THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT :day

Thank You So Very Much!!!

I hope You Have A Lovely Evening:hook

I would like to know when the "coming soon- enabling crochet addicts" is going to be here??? I sure would like to buy some goodies when it's here, soon I hope:yes :ghug

I believe there is one there showing a man's hand gripping a crochet hook saying "Men who Crochet". A gentleman crocheter whose home we were at yesterday afternoon in Oakland, CA (Peter Franzi) for a "crochet soiree" he organized had one. It is also the name of the group he moderates on Yahoo groups, I think it is.

Hello Everyone:clap

I would like to know what happened to the cafe press link?????? I can't get in there:angry

Thank You Much:hook

A suggested new offering: clear vinyl tote bags with the most popular Crochetville logo. They'd be cute and easy to keep clean. I saw totes for knitters (http://www.spiritworkknit.com) - in three different sizes - and I liked them. But I can't be loyal to the cause and carry a knitting tote! (LOL) So, could Crochetville offer something similar? Please, please.......

Another suggested new offering: tote bags in denim with the most popular logo! Similar to the ones at this book-sharing site: https://secure.bookcrossing.com/store/product.asp?recorprod=1&product=134&cat=19&ph=&keywords=&recor=1&SearchFor=&PT_ID=1. They look cute and would add to the choices that we have.

Thanks, Ann

PS: And this site is awesome (:manyheart:cheer:clap:manyheart )!!

can we get sheepie on the notecards/postcards?? i'd totally buy some to support you guys. i'm so impressed with how much work you all put into this site. :cheer