Donna

Comments or questions about the CafePress shop?

I"ll try to get to some of these ideas as soon as time allows. Right now I still have a couple of designs in the store that haven't been added to any merchandise yet, so that's on the to do list first. :P

Will there be hooker hats?
I think I was having difficulty making the text in that design legible when I tried to make it small enough to fit on the hat. With all the other stuff I had to do, I just let it go. Let me go back and try it again. :)

Couldn't someone else attempt to make one of these patterns as well? Simple lines, simple colors work best for most of these things... maybe then Donna could incorporate it into the shop?

Even after the pattern is made, it takes quite a bit to get all the individual items up & described.

If somebody wants to help support C'ville by contributing a design, that's great! :) It would need to be 10 inches x 10 inches (or 10 inches by whatever), preferably 300 dpi (or at least 200 dpi), in PNG or Photoshop format.

The artwork must be either original or you must have permission to use it. Many clipart collections do not give permission for it to be used on T-shirts; you need to check. This is very important because I am responsible for everything that is in the store and none of the designs can violate copyright. If you use clip art, I'll need to know where it came from and will want to have a copy of the terms of use, saying that it can be used on T-shirts.

Even after the pattern is made, it takes quite a bit to get all the individual items up & described.

Oh, I know. I've done it before. But at least then the design doesn't have to be done...

Are license plates an option in cafepress?? I just got a new vehicle and the "mama is a happy hooker" would go great on it...or "hookermobile" as dh said :lol It would embarass the hell out of my mother in law :devil:devil:devil:devil

lol

:hook Sherry

They don't have license plates, but they have the plate frames. Would you be interested in those? I'll have to modify the design a little because the print area is really long and thin (probably have the hook in the top area and Mama is a Happy Hooker in the bottom area), but that's not a problem. I love the hookermobile idea! :rofl I could definitely do that!

that would be great donna!! my friend who runs his own airbrush shop made me a custom plate (i haven't seen it yet, all i know is it has my kidlets names on it) for me making him a hat....so that would be perfect way to "frame" his artwork!! let me know when you get it set up!! (if you can, i understand it takes a ton of time!)

Sherry

ps I received my sheepie tank top and sticker today (of course the sticker is for the new van :lol) and i bought a magnet of the crochetville logo,but i haven't decided where to put it yet, right now its on the fridge, but it may go on my desk here at home or in my locker at work

How about on the front of a tee or tote:

'I'm a Hooker By Day'

and on the back

'And a Hooker At Night'

or

Will Hook for Food!

or

'WIPs & Chains'

Ha...the "WIPS & Chains" idea is funny. Could be done in white on a black t-shirt.

Maybe "I keep WIPS & Chains" "I love WIPS & Chains"

"WIPS & Chains are my life"

hmm...wish I were artistic, are at least knew how to work a Paintshop type program!!

My thinking is to do WIPs & Chains in a chain stitch with yarn. I'll work on the design of it. I think it would be a hoot!!!

Sorry for back-burnering this project, everybody! I'm going to try to get up all the stuff I've promised so far this week! :)

that would be great donna!! my friend who runs his own airbrush shop made me a custom plate
You know what's funny? Until I was about 27, I'd lived my whole life in Maryland. I was completely puzzled as to what in the world people did with custom and novelty license plates. Where in the world did they put them?? What could possibly be the purpose?? In Maryland, state license plates are placed on both the front and rear of the car, and I'd never noticed (until I moved to another state) that this is not the case for all states. :rofl :rofl

My thinking is to do WIPs & Chains in a chain stitch with yarn. I'll work on the design of it.
Thanks, Cheryl! :clap

I would like to see some patches for the designs. We ride motorcycles and I would LOVE to include some snazzy crochet patches on my vest.

Happiest when hoooking, etc., etc.

Thanks!:clap

I would like to see some patches for the designs. We ride motorcycles and I would LOVE to include some snazzy crochet patches on my vest.

Happiest when hoooking, any of the crochetville logos, any other sayings about hookers, wips & chains, frogging, etc Thanks! :clap

Ok, I'd love to see custome postage for Crochetville!!!!

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/products/productdetail?prodtypeno=131

this is too cool!

I would too! I just ordered some of the 'Crochet' stamps but would love to get some 'Crochetville' stamps.

Also, I just noticed the new line (or maybe I never noticed it before) of "It takes Balls to Crochet like this!". I just love it. Ordered myself a mug with this on it along with a new track suit which has the Crochetville skyline on it. I hope it arrives before I head up to the Ozarks for Apple Butter Making Days. I plan on wearing it to the craft fair!