Donna

Comments or questions about the CafePress shop?

I love the tote bags, might get some later.

Is there going to be anything special for the male crocheters among us?

Like logos or something? I don't have any ideas yet but I was just wondering.

:frog

Is there going to be anything special for the male crocheters among us?

Like logos or something? I don't have any ideas yet but I was just wondering.

Hmm... :scrachin I haven't had any ideas on that. Like what kind of logos? I'm open to suggestions.

I think most things in the store would be suitable for male or female crocheters, except, of course, the Leaving Husbands Hungry line. :lol

Hmm... :scrachin I haven't had any ideas on that. Like what kind of logos? I'm open to suggestions.

I think most things in the store would be suitable for male or female crocheters, except, of course, the Leaving Husbands Hungry line. :lol

Well, I wanted to get my hubby and myself matching t-shirts.... yes... we are the dorky kind that dress alike.... but he says he doesn't want to wear a crochet t-shirt. He is always saying he is a crochet widower, so maybe something that goes along that line??? I know several others have mentioned their hubbys sometimes feels the same :lol, not that we ignore our families, but...we all know how addicted we are :D. Just an idea.

I'm not sure cafepress offers the messenger bag or tote bag in other colors -- I've never seen any other colors in other cafepress shops, and when I look at the product detail of the items on cafepress's informational section, they list no other colors for the tote bag or messenger bag.

For shirts, the Jr Ringer shirt comes in other colors currently -- pink, yellow, and green.

I got my shirts and tote yesterday!

Also, Donna: the images for the fulled crochet tote front/back are not correct on the cafepress site. They display the fulled logo on front and back with yarntomato.com on the back along with the logo. It came with just the felted logo on the front and yarntomato.com on the back. That's fine, just different than what the shop is displaying. :)

CafePress doesn't offer the tote or messenger bag in any other colors right now.

As Jess said, the Jr ringers come in pink, yellow, and green. Also in women's tess we do have pink ones in the store. In the unisex, there is ash gray, and we have that in the store also. The only other colors CafePress offers right now are yellow and green (in the unisex tees). If anybody wants me to add those colors, just let me know and I will.

Jess, yes, originally I did all of the totes with just plain ol' text saying crochetville.org or yarntomato.com on the back, depending on whether it was a Crochetville or Yarn Tomato design. Then I got to thinking that that was pretty boring. :thumbdown So I changed them all (except, I belive the Hungry Husbands one) to have the same design on both sides of the tote, with one side also having the web address (in addition to the design). I think only one or two totes had been ordered when I made the change (I can see what's been ordered in my CafePress control panel) and they had not yet been processed yet, so I hoped they would be made with the change. Go ahead and use the tote you have for now, PM me your full name and address and I'll send you one of the updated ones with the felted logo on both sides. Then when you get the correct one in the mail, send your old one along to me (I'll pay the postage) and I'll use it... a girl can never have too many tote bags! :lol

Jess, yes, originally I did all of the totes with just plain ol' text saying crochetville.org or yarntomato.com on the back, depending on whether it was a Crochetville or Yarn Tomato design. Then I got to thinking that that was pretty boring. :thumbdown

I don't mind the tote as it is! Thanks for the offer, though. :)

I just wasn't sure if you changed the design or if the image was wrong on the site (I didn't remember it looking that way when I ordered but I went back to check because I couldn't remember and it was different). :)

I don't mind the tote as it is! Thanks for the offer, though. :)
Are you sure?? Because I really don't mind at all! I want everybody to be happy, happy, happy with their stuff! :c9

Will hook for yarn or something like that. Oh and something crazy I have this shirt with 3 frogs with hand over mouths eyes ears and it say's see no evil, speak no evil ,hear no evil, have no fun. How about that with sheep not sure what the see no and such would say but it could be cute :think I know probaby way to complicated.

I am hoping for other shirt colors. I can not wear white as I spill on my "shelf" constantly!

I keep saying they just need to SELL shirts with spots on the front and save me time and torture!:eek