If I Only Had A Brain Shawl

ladylinoleum

Can I just say I'm speechless??????? I volunteer with the American Stroke Association and I am in LOVE with your brain!!! I actually ran a marathon with them in October in honor of my dad who suffered two strokes last year. They used a brain jello mold to create a little treat after the race. lol I LOVE LOVE LOVE your shawl!!!

Donna

Regina, how do you do it? You have the most creative brain I've met. The shawl is awesome! I know how long those big filet projects can take, having just done a Christmas tree skirt, and that wasn't nearly as complicated as your brain. I wonder if Donna could do a scaled down version on something for the American Stroke Assoc. marathon? Cotton kerchiefs? Might lose the detail, though. Oh well, regardless, your brain is totally cool! Patty

Ummmm, I need that pattern! I would love to make it into a blanket for my husband, he's a neurosurgeon. Could you tell me where I could get a hold of it?

Yours is so creative and beautiful, great work! I love it!

I'm not going to offer this pattern for sale. I don't think there would be enough interest in it to make it worth my while...unfortunately.

Thank you though!

Regina, how do you do it? You have the most creative brain I've met. The shawl is awesome! I know how long those big filet projects can take, having just done a Christmas tree skirt, and that wasn't nearly as complicated as your brain. I wonder if Donna could do a scaled down version on something for the American Stroke Assoc. marathon? Cotton kerchiefs? Might lose the detail, though. Oh well, regardless, your brain is totally cool! Patty

Thanks girlie, truly. Means a lot to me coming from you.

Yeah, the problem is that when I try to size things down, I lose detail. That's the problem with filet. There is a balance there that needs to be struck when figuring out the design details.

I actually have another big filet project in mind, but I probably won't start it until after the new year. I need to give my thread hand a break. ;)

Archived