My Kool Rock Ski Hat *UPDATED with pics of bigger pom pom*

Aelita

I made this hat from a book called "Get Your Crochet On! Hip Hats & Cool Caps" by Afya Ibomu there are so many hats in there I couldn't decide what to make, but I will be making more. Well here is mine:

GothHat1.jpg

here it is from the side:

GothHat2.jpg

and here I am showing how long my ties are:

GothHat3.jpg

Here is the hat with a bigger pom pom:

GothHat4.jpg

and here is a close up of it:

GothHat5.jpg

I have to admit I like the bigger pom pom better. I used Red Heart in Zebra and edged it in Red Heart Black. I wore it to my god daughter's house and Lucy says to me, "Momma Dee you got a new gossic (her way of saying gothic) hat" and I said "Yes do you like it" and she said she likes the wavy colors. Well what do ya think? I want to make the pom pom on the top bigger.

Awesome hat! love the varigated black grey and white! Hey did you crochet or knit the fingerless gloves in your profile pic? love those too! :)

Thanx and no those are store bought arm warmers. Everytime I try to make me some they turn out too loose even though I swear I measure it out right.

That's a very funky hat, the colours suit the pattern well - it's not something I would ever need here but I imagine it would keep your head cosy during Winter :)

-- Michelle

Archived