Anyone else from the Space Coast???

If you have to ask you're probably not... lol

I know at least two of us are over here, and to be perfectly honest I need offline friends! Or at least a few S&B buddies! The only people I know in Florida are at work, and I'm going to have to quit in a few months for school. :(

Anybody?

• 4 months later...

I used to live in Titusville on Hwy 1. I miss it a lot. I miss seeing the manatees and dolphins in the water when I drove over the bridge on my way to work on Merritt Island. My dad and I were able to get in the water one time and pet the manatees. We used to cast our nets over the bridge there on the way to the Playa Linda beach. We had to be careful to not get a net caught on one of them. I was the only girl out there who could cast a net. The guys thought that was cool. I personally thought it was nerdy, but I enjoyed it. I went to college in Cocoa Beach. I REALLY miss Dixie Crossroads. Yumm. I used to work at Cracker Barrel. I was one of the ones who helped to open the restraunt. I can tell you that Cracker Barrel is the cleanest restraunt ever. They have very high cleaning standards. I'm sorry, I haven't lived there for about 8 years. My parents still talk about it. They miss the beach. My dad used to do surf fishing all the time. You sure brought back a surge of memories for me. I'll stop rambling now.

• 2 weeks later...
If you have to ask you're probably not... lol

Aw, and for a moment I thought you were talking about Clear Lake / Webster / the edge of Galveston Bay. But I tend to think that everything is about Texas.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm from Clermont (west of Orlando) and would love to chat with you all in this area. Email or PM me! :clap

I see this was posted months ago but my parents live in Clermont!! Small world! We visit several times a year..where are the best places to find yarn in the area?

~Susan:hook

• 4 months later...

Oh man do I miss Dixie Crossroads! T'ville was the last place I lived in Fl before moving back to GA last year. We were in a RV park when Charely came through and did 12,00 in damage to our rig. I miss Fl so so much but can't take anymore hurricanes!

robyn in GA

Archived