More handles-EEEK

deneen

The owner of the eBay store Yesterday and Today sent me an e-mail (and I'm sure Beth and Jessi too) that he added 1,400 new handles on his site. "These handles are in our most requested sizes, 4-6 inch, and in some exciting new colors, including our popular colored translucent handles now also available in blue, green, yellow, and red. We also have many pretty new glitter handles."

At least this isn't part of the Stash Busters!

OMG... well once you do you wont be able to resist .. I will tempt you now.. basically all the new handles inthe 4" (which is what i like and use for the bracelet bags) are 99 cents.. so I got lime green clear, clear red with glitter, clear with gold glitter, black, translucent brown ( looks like tortoise shell) all 4" round.. then I got a pair of 6" squares.. and some 5" D's in clear.. with shipping my total was only 16.77....

I made the mistake of peeking last night. My husband thought I was in the office with another man from all the moaning going on-anyway, I resisted, for now. I did buy more freaking yarn though. It's not May yet and that's when Stashbusters starts, right??

And yes, it was from Rodney, something he didn't have listed. I know I am over the top now when I bug sellers about stuff they don't even have listed.

hahaha.. just got alittle note today in the mail.. seems ups.. couldnt .. deliver...my package.. they couldnt figure out that its just transposed numbers.. the box had 806 and its 860.. dorks.. anyway just called.. and they are bringing it by tomorrow.. so there will be PICTURES!!

ahaha.. i didnt even think about the stashbusting.. there is NO WAY in hell i could go a month with out .. more yarn..

hehe i am gonna try to tempt you all into caving LOL

:rofl I'm with Elizabeth on this one!! :devil I spent lots a money & got my handles yesterday, I'm gonna HAVE to take a pic & show 'em all off!! They are gorgeous and so cheap!! ;)

Archived