Angelhair

Ukrainian bag in Interweave

Beautiful! Congrats, young lady!!

Wow! your bag (and maybe that plum top) are the reasons I will run out and buy that magazine. I will have to learn tunisian crochet just so I can make that bag!

I take that back....your bag is the ONLY reason to buy that magazine. I got the plum top through knitting daily.

Thanks everyone for your response :)

Tunisian is not difficult at all. Its kind of like doing the first part of the sc stitch only till you get to the end, then doing the last part all the way back. Cross stitch is a bit more annoying though, if you aren't used it it.

WOW! You must be so proud! I know I am of you. The bag is just gorgeous! Wish I was skilled enough to make it but I'll save the mag. until I am.:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

Wonderful!!! Much success!!

Congratulations Alex! I saw the bag and thought it was cute. Ya know, it looks perfect for carrying a bottle of wine to a restaurant.

Alex, I love that pattern (I'm Eastern European descent) and it might make me pick up my tunisian hook again!

Congrats!!!

I love the design! I might have to make that for my husband's mama. She lives in Latvia and always sending us pretty handmade things from local crafters.

[B][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=purple]That is really beautiful! You did a great job on it and you must be so proud..........and you have every right to be so! Thanks for sharing it with us:hug[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B]