December 2007 C’Ville Totes

Tampa Doll

Thanks for all the congrats ladies! It truly is a beautiful bag and I'm getting ready to put a WIP in it very shortly. I had a 4:30 appt Monday and was late getting home and my throat was getting sore, but thought it was just from allergies. I saw that box and the return address and it made my day. After I got the box opened and took pics I just looked at it and cried. I still have to pinch myself. I just love it!:manyheart:manyheart

By bedtime I was feeling pretty rough. I have been in bed since Monday night. Dh took me to the doctor yesterday and for the first time in almost 20 years I have strep. But I feel a little better today and since I can't take care of my dgd until Monday. I am going to crochet all day today:crocheting:crocheting and enjoy my new bag.

oooooooo anticipating the reveal to who got the other bag and wishing they would video tape themselves tackling the mailman lol

Our mailwoman was lucky that she came while I was gone!:lol:lol I'm anxious to see who the other lucky lady is.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Jean I do hope you are feeling better now. The best thing is lots of rest, :sleepand plenty of fluids.:morcoffeeIt is no fun being sick:sick, especially at this time of year.

Ok gang, we should be hearing about the last bag today. It left the main post office in the state yesterday. So unless they sent it by turtle:turtle, it should be delivered today.:xfin

I am still picking myself up off of the floor and drying my tears of joy and surprise. I was laying on the sofa with a terrible migraine when I heard steps on my porch, sounded like something was placed in the door and I swear I hear jingle bells. I did . My mailman had delivered a package and was wearing jingle bells for the holidays.

The box had a return address of Florida and I carefully carried it back to the sofa where I couldn't find the scissors to cut the tape fast enough. I opened it carefully and started crying because the tote is beautiful and I could not believe that I was so lucky to have been blessed by Mary Jo with a tote and a broom doll. Christmas is a season that has always been my favorite and now it has become all the more special with this gift. Next to my family this will be my favorite memory of this year. I feel like St Nick remembered me this year and that is MS. St Nick our own Mary Jo. Thank you Mary Jo from the bottom of my heart , I am sincerely speechless

Crochetvilletote.jpg

Oh, Bonnie, I'm so thrilled you got the bag! I know it means more to you than anyone can possibly know...:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

:hug"Gracie"

Woo Hoo party048.gif I can now relax and work on my decorating.

So glad you like the bag. I had to laugh when I heard you say you thought you hear jingle bells. Wish mine was so holiday minded.

Enjoy the bag.:hook

Congratulations to both you lucky ladies!!!!

And, :angelTampa Doll :angel, thank you for making some ladies very happy!! Your kind and generous disposition should be an example to us all!!!!!!:2hug

Woo Hoo party048.gif I can now relax and work on my decorating.

So glad you like the bag. I had to laugh when I heard you say you thought you hear jingle bells. Wish mine was so holiday minded.

Enjoy the bag.:hook

wow tampa guy is an awesome dancer!!!!!! he can really move! lucky you.

congrats angelfire on an awesome gift!

Yippee, Angelfire you really are very deserving of this bag. You are a very giving and caring person, and it is so great to see that you have been recognized for the lovely person you are....I am so happy for you....

Angelfire, CONGRATULATIONS on your tote bag! I'm so sorry to hear that you were suffering with a migraine, but I'm so very happy for you that you received one of Mary Jo's totes! You're a lucky lady! Enjoy, enjoy!!!

Elle

Archived