Tampa Doll

December 2007 C’Ville Totes

Both totes are fantastic as always!

My favorite is the Christmas past It's been 8 years since all of my children have been together under the same roof for Christmas and the memories that we made together that year are with me always One of my Military son's will be home this year for Christmas and boy is he looking forward to being home for the Holidays it's been 7 years ....... ..... maybe someday we'll all be together :c9

looks like another big hit mary jo! great job. (but my favorite is still the brown and pink one!:D)

Wow!! Simply "stunning"!!:bow:)

Gorgeous! I like Christmas past best of these two. (I'm with kkms, pink and brown's my fave overall.) You do such fantastic work! and giving them all away. kudos to you and your generous heart. What a sweet way to bless people, with these totes

Well, Doll, by now you must be able to crochet these totes in your sleep! :blush I'm afraid I can't chose which I like better; both are so pretty.

Luckily, Tampa Doll is our very own, year-round Christmas Angel. Patty

those are both gorgeous, I just love Christmas colors, you do such beautiful work

I love the xmas bags they are both lovely cant pick which one I like better. Im a goof over any thing xmas

Absolutely beautiful MaryJo! I love them both, but I'm partial to victorian. I love Christmas past...have all old world santas on my tree.

Both are very pretty! I don't know HOW you have been able to complete so many bags! I have the book, but have so many other projects going (and two teenagers and a full-time job) that I can't find the time to sit down and make just ONE bag!

I'm amazed and impressed at your talent!

Oh they are both gorgeous!!! Great job on colours as usual.:cheer:clap

I have thought about it and thought about it, and have decided that choosing between these two bags is an impossibility! The bright red and green is so striking and cheerful, but the darker colors associated with Victorian Christmases are just so warm and beautiful! These two bags are neck and neck in a dead heat for which one is my favorite. :manyheart

Elle

They are both wonderful! I think I like the Christmas past the best though!

They are both so pretty!! You do a great job on them!!

I pick the one I like better!! I like them both!!

They are both gorgeous! I would have to choose the darker colors (personal taste), but they both look wonderful. I love seeing these as you post them. It's so generous of you to gift them to others. Beautiful work!

Both are very lovely....... what a wonderful job you do:hug

Beautiful Mary Jo as always!:):):)

Oh my gosh!! They're fantastic! You did such a wonderful job on them!

They're beautiful!!

No peaking :lurkor putting your eyes up to the screen to see who is getting this package:2nono. It is addressed to one nice person here at Crochetivlle.

Infact, I think I will keep it a secret as to which tote it is. Opps:oops there it is on the screen. Oh well, I am bad at keeping secrets.:blush

Hope this finds a happy home and brings a smile when it gets there. The other one will be going out next week.

(clickable)th_nopeeking.jpg

Now off to see what kind of trouble I can get into.

Too funny Mary Jo.. You know us all too well. LOL... I am sure it will definitely bring a smile to the lucky new owner..

Ohh .. someone is gonna be sooo Happy!!!

What a wonderful gift Mary Jo.

:hug