December 2007 C’Ville Totes

Tampa Doll

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, someone is going to have a very Merry early Christmas! I burst out laughing when I saw the shipping label on the package! Mary Jo knows the citizens of Crochetville all too well! :lol

Elle

And there are so many nice people to choose from! I look forward to hearing about the tackle :lol myself...I do hope it's not icy there, or on that day, so the poor postie doesn't get too hurt ;)

Giving is so much fun, and you are an inspiration.

Christmas Present is on its way to it’s new home:plane. Christmas past should be snuggly into its new home today, and hopefully filled with a WIP .

Oh I forgot to tell you all.:oops Inside the totes is something extra, I thought might be nice.

I am now off to decorate and hopefully get my table done and up here by the 15th of Dec. Oh so much to do and so little time. I do not know how those elfs do it.

I do pledge to do better next year and start earlier on my Christmas stuff. Yeah Right.:goodorbad

Hope everyone is having a great day, and those up North are not buried to deep in the snow.:2snow

Oh yeah almost forgot, I took a picture of the box, before the mailman picked it up.

(clickable) th_NoPeekingXIIIChristmasPresent.jpg

Thought you would see the address didn’t you.:heehee

oh another chance.

Everytime Tampa sends out a new bag its like waiting for the lottery to draw its numbers LOL

Oh another very happy lady for Christmas

Mary Jo you are just an angel. (now who can I send a surprise to.. off to the Wishing Well)

Smiles

Kidge

Hmmmm... a crochetville angel. Did you send this one to yourself??;)

Both of the members who get these will be thrilled...Great job again Mary Jo..

Such lovely work, and such great dedication to "giving". You have been blessed with a great talent, and for you to share it and pass the blessing on makes you a very special person. You have reached a level of moral maturity that very few get to know.

Bless You.

Archived