December 2007 C’Ville Totes

Tampa Doll

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both totes are fantastic as always!

My favorite is the Christmas past It's been 8 years since all of my children have been together under the same roof for Christmas and the memories that we made together that year are with me always One of my Military son's will be home this year for Christmas and boy is he looking forward to being home for the Holidays it's been 7 years ....... ..... maybe someday we'll all be together :c9

Gorgeous! I like Christmas past best of these two. (I'm with kkms, pink and brown's my fave overall.) You do such fantastic work! and giving them all away. kudos to you and your generous heart. What a sweet way to bless people, with these totes

Both are very pretty! I don't know HOW you have been able to complete so many bags! I have the book, but have so many other projects going (and two teenagers and a full-time job) that I can't find the time to sit down and make just ONE bag!

I'm amazed and impressed at your talent!

I have thought about it and thought about it, and have decided that choosing between these two bags is an impossibility! The bright red and green is so striking and cheerful, but the darker colors associated with Victorian Christmases are just so warm and beautiful! These two bags are neck and neck in a dead heat for which one is my favorite. :manyheart

Elle

No peaking :lurkor putting your eyes up to the screen to see who is getting this package:2nono. It is addressed to one nice person here at Crochetivlle.

Infact, I think I will keep it a secret as to which tote it is. Opps:oops there it is on the screen. Oh well, I am bad at keeping secrets.:blush

Hope this finds a happy home and brings a smile when it gets there. The other one will be going out next week.

(clickable)th_nopeeking.jpg

Now off to see what kind of trouble I can get into.

Archived