December 2007 C’Ville Totes

Tampa Doll

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just beautiful, as always, Mary Jo! Both of them! I look forward each month to seeing pics of the new totes each month, just to see what color the new month's tote is going to be! Whoever reveives these will certainly have a Merry Christmas!

Elle

oh my tampa as always you have taken my breath away adn brought tears to my eyes with the wonderful thoughts of my mom saying the same thing to me.

I actually sat down and made my mom a tree skirt and put all of her grandchildrens names in it for her to have peice of them wherever we are.

This year she gave me all my childhood ornaments so i thought it would be nice to give a little seomthing to her.

You are a remarkable person. :) Happy Holidays......

You have outdone yourself this time. Someone will be very lucky to receive these. They are both so lovely! I can understand why it is hard to choose a favorite. Nice job!

I just realized I forgot the put in the link to the pattern. It is from a book by Lily:

http://www.sugarncream.com/patternbook.php?PBS=570817

The pocket is hand made, that anyone can do. Here is someone who made their own and did a great job. Check out #2 on her list:

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1015328&postcount=23

No Aunt Bubbles, both of these are going out. I have one that was made for my by fran. She sewed me a beautiful one with an Angel on the front.:manyheart

Both are very pretty. I think I would pick the Christmas pasts because DH isn't here with us this year and it will not be so much fun only being able to remember the past ones we have had together. But next year we wil hopefully have a Christmas present.

They are both great very Christmassy! Both so versatile as well,I could imagine they would be great for taking to the grocery store as well with a bit of yarn and a hook in the front pocket for while you are standing in line waiting!:lol

Hi Mary Jo!

I always love to look at your work and the totes are so festive!!! Bound to make some holidays bright for sure!

I think both are lovely in their own right - but I am one who likes the antique look on things and the one you helped me make is of "muted" tones.

I agree wholeheartedly with your thoughts on giving - it is the best thing to give as your heart is truly in it!!! :heart

You did a wonderful job on the totes, I love victorian type things, but they both are beautiful. Whomever gets them I'm sure will enjoy them greatly. You are a wonderful person for doing this for others, and you are right it is better to give than to receive, I still can hear my mom saying that to me as I try to instill those morals in my children. God Bless you :manyheart

Another great job:applause! I look forward to seeing all these lovely totes that you make....each one is a winner! Thanks :hugfor sharing them with us. They will certainly brighten up someone's Holiday Season:ctree......which makes YOU one of the angels:angel among us as far as I am concerned!

Those are just gorgeous.

You've done it again. I have to say I love them both .. but there is just something about Christmas past (the tote) and the sentiment. What a warm and cozy tote.... inspiring a warm and cozy memory.

Wonderful job once again

:hug

Archived