"needlearts" THANK YOU

judypudy

i want to PERSONALLY thank you for that idea of alphabet letters!!!!!!:yes

i have always had that problem, of not finishing something , then trying to find

that hook or using it not remembering what size i used on that project.( i have an afghan ALMOST finished for 2nd grandson, and can't remember what size hook i used!!!!!:eek i just tore my craft room up b/c i KNEW i had some alpha letters i bought on sale somewhere. & guess what???? i actually found them and some

BIG saftey pins!!!! i'm gonna go now to make some up for EVERY size hook i have including my steel ones. maybe make a couple of the popular sizes!!!:cheer

THANKS again for that GREAT idea. i just LOVE :yay this place. judy

Glad it worked for you. Now if I'd remember to do it with every project! My Mom always said I was good at giving advice but not taking my own. I have way too many WIP at this time and hoping I'm keeping my hooks straight as all projects are in a large basket in the living room (4 baby afghans-project linus; a shawl, a dog sweater, socks, two hats, multiple potholders -- and I'm sure there are one or two more in there. I know that on two of my projects the hook is the same color as the yarn -- purely by accident.) It's fun to learn new tips.

Archived