Spiderman Afghan/Could not wait till Christmas!

Red67

:gift...I gave my Grandson the Spidey WebGhan for Thanksgiving..could not WAIT till Christmas!!!!

He was thrilled!!! (7 yrs old) ..My Heart was so happy when I saw his face as he unwrapped it.....

My version of this ghan pattern is different found on Crochet Pattern Central under afghans (thank u Gail E)....

I did the black round web in *DC *and color rows different...thought it gave it a POP and his own unique version ....!!!

Thank you for looking and sharing A Grandmas' Joy.......:bheart

th_spidey3.jpg

Beautiful, the colors are so vibrant...great job!!

:ty thank you so much...yes I was really happy to find the Bright reds and blue and black for this....christmas came early and he is thrilled!!! ....me too

Very cute, my 2 1/2 yr old grandson would love it. Nice Job

:day....Thank You.....

15.00 worth of wool

lots of crochet time

picture on Grandsons' Face................PRICELESS!!!!!

I love it!

I've been wanting to make one for my son. Maybe, for his birthday?

:ty,,,,your son would love it!...

I just spoke with my Grandson and he is cuddled on the couch with it and said "Grandma I am taking this to College"...since he is only 7 ....... this was a big success...

:ty,,,,your son would love it!...

I just spoke with my Grandson and he is cuddled on the couch with it and said "Grandma I am taking this to College"...since he is only 7 ....... this was a big success...

He has seen one before. He's been asking for one every since! He's 7 yrs old too. Poor boy, I keep telling him, as soon as I have nothing else on my list. But you know that never happens! :hook I'm just going to have to make it one of my to-do things, instead of one of my "one day I'll get to it" things. :blush

My three boys are all crowding the computer and ooohhing and aaaaahhing! LOL! DEFINITELY a big hit here~WAY COOL! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

:day thank you sooooo much....Way Cool...love it!!!

oh wow! I bet he:manyheart loves it, and you are his favorite grandma... I love the way you did everything! love it:yes.

you did a :clapwonderful job :hookcrocheting it!

:dayThank You Terry....You made my Day.....my grandson loves it...

Archived