** Testers Found** ISO 2-3 testers who "knit" Santa dress

hey all I have a new pattern that needs tested, I would like 2 or maybe even 3. Please note this is a knit pattern (I was told by a friend that I might find somebody here)

IMG_4914.jpgIMG_4971.jpg

I am in search of 2 testers to test out my new pattern for my santa hoodie dress. I would prefer one to do the 3/4 and the other to do 7/8 but you many do any size desired. there are 2 variations to the pattern so if you would like to try one of the changes please feel free.

this one dose require alot of extra things to make

here's the supplies list

Supplies

2-3 skeins simply soft yarn -red

2 skeins lion brand fun fur yarn –white

Size 10 circular needles 29” around or smaller

Size 10 double pointed needles

Cable holder

2 stitch holders long enough to hold 40 or more stitches

Yarn needle

Bodkin

several stitch markers

it took me 3 days to make the dress but I dont mind if it takes to mid-end december to get it done

mytreasuredheirlooms@verizon.net

thanks

Annastasia

i have everything but the girl to give it to. i would love to test for you, but with my own christmas projects going i just dont have time. im sure you will find someone else, did you try posting this in the advanced knitter section? (you can subscribe by going to your user cp and clicking group subscriptions)

tammy I have a crochet one but it's a baby pattern that's made like a blanket sleeper. it's actually the first thing I ever designed.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i222/mthb/crochetpatterns/SantaSuitCoverpage.jpg

Annastasia

They are both so cute! I wish I could knit, but I haven't learned yet. If you need a tester for the crochet one, I could help with that. Beautiful work!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived