Rocket Ship w/Astronauts & Aliens

Bizzyboppers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. This thing would not let me change my original post and shy of just deleting the whole thing and starting over, I am just adding the pictures with my name on them. It's frustrating when computers don't behave!

I don't know if adding these at this point are going to do anything or not...:blush

Rocket3-1.jpg

Rocket6-1.jpg

Rocket2-1.jpg

Rocket8-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I haven't tried it yet, but I actually found your blog earlier in a search engine before you wanted to share this pattern. I was so sad! And then I found this--YAY!!! I'm 7 months pregnant and doing an outer space nursery theme. Like you said...hard to find spacy stuff. My son will love this toy I'm sure! Thanks for sharing your awesome craftiness!!

I used your pattern as a jumping off point for a swap I was in, thanks so much for your generosity in posting the pattern. You can see what I made on my blog, greetingarts.typepad.com. The direct link is

http://greetingarts.typepad.com/greetingarts/2008/02/the-rocket-has.html

Thanks again, I really appreciate your willingness to share.

That turned out AWESOME! I'm sooo glad you used the pattern! I left a comment at your blog! Thanks again!

I haven't tried it yet, but I actually found your blog earlier in a search engine before you wanted to share this pattern. I was so sad! And then I found this--YAY!!! I'm 7 months pregnant and doing an outer space nursery theme. Like you said...hard to find spacy stuff. My son will love this toy I'm sure! Thanks for sharing your awesome craftiness!!

The boys I've made it for have loved it!

• 7 months later...

Thank you so much for this pattern! I just made it for my son for Christmas and it came out great! I modified the colors based on what I had and I added a "NASA" logo. I plan on making a few more astronauts and also some planets! I'll be adding this too my blog and definitely giving you the credit for such great pattern! littlekingarthur.blogspot.com

:eek I better not let my son see this, he will be BEGGING me to make him one! (Not right now, maybe later) That is SO cool, thanks so much for sharing your pattern with us! :hook

Tina

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know I loved this pattern. It was so easy to read and make, and it is such a creative idea. I just gave the finished product to my nephew for his seventh birthday, and he really likes it. Thank you so much for offering this pattern for free! I think you are totally ready for publishing. Thanks again!

If you want to check out my pictures, you can see them on flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/browneyedgirl1489/

• 4 months later...

Archived