6X9 Rectangles Donations Needed For Our Troops *UPDATE*

Red67

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awesome!! :cheer Another step towards our goal of laying out 200 handmade afghans at the PTE. Right now we don't have enough 6"x9" rectangles to do it but one never knows.

Btw boxes have been getting to me VERY fast - one to two days only.

I'll let you know when it arrives.

:ty to EVERYONE who is helping to thank those wounded in service to our country! Deborah S-A

You are welcome.

I've done a few. I'm on my 5th one, and hope to do several more this week. I'll bring them with me on Sunday.

Every Rectangle gets us one step closer to thanking another wounded warrior :cheer

I look forward to meeting you on Sunday!

Deborah

Wildflwr your 6"x9" rectangles arrived today - thank you :clap

Thank you also for taking on one of the rectangle sets from our last Put Together Event - the finished afghan is beautiful!!! I know it will be treasured by the wounded warrior who received it.

Wildflwr your 6"x9" rectangles arrived today - thank you :clap

Thank you also for taking on one of the rectangle sets from our last Put Together Event - the finished afghan is beautiful!!! I know it will be treasured by the wounded warrior who received it.

Thanks for letting me know you got it. That was really fast since I mailed it on Saturday!! I'll keep working on rectangles for the next PTE and you can send another set my way after the PTE if you need to. :hook

:cheer I am so excited i just sent off a box with

17~~6 by 9 rectangles~~~ :cheer I was told they will get to Deborah by Friday at the latest!!! I wish that I was close enough to get to help at your event on Feb. 3rd ~~~ I will be there in spirit and will keep making rectangles for this amazing project! I am proud and honored to help and be a part of this!!!:crocheting---Cindy

:yayThank you Deborah!!!!!:manyheart

You ALL are wonderful!!!! :hug

I wish you were close enough to join us on Sunday (Feb 3rd) for our

17th Put Together Event (I can't believe we've had 17 in 4 years).

I know your thoughts and good wishes are with us!!!!! Remember to :crocheting a 6"x9" acrylic rectangle on Sunday in honor of the event!

Thank you for helping to thank those wounded in service to our country, Deborah

Deborah - watch for a small manila envelope with my 13 yo neighbor's rectangle...I had a note written to include - and sealed the envelope, forgetting to put it in!:blush I did include her name....

Deborah - watch for a small manila envelope with my 13 yo neighbor's rectangle...I had a note written to include - and sealed the envelope, forgetting to put it in!:blush I did include her name....

will do and will let you know when it arrives!

I have completed 22. I have a 23rd one on the hook, and I plan to do several more by Sunday. See you all there.;)

That's almost enough for half a handmade afghan.... our goal of laying out 200 is getting closer!! Thanks!

:day

A big THANK YOU to three Crochetville members who's

6"x9" rectangles

arrived today - in plenty of time for our Put Together Event on Sunday

Ashley C - judianne please tell your 13 yr old neighbor that her rectangle is beautiful. I look forward to seeing more from her!!

DebinOK

MbCindy

Thank you all so much for helping to thank those wounded in service to our country!

Go ahead and start making 6"x9" acrylic rectangles for our April event but please hold onto them until the end of February before mailing. I'm going to have a storage problem for the next couple weeks.

Thanks, Deborah! She'll be thrilled to know you're going to be able to use it. This will give Ashley such incentive to continue....

Is this giving you ideas for designs for Sunday??? :yes

Just wait until you see the collection of 6"x9" rectangles from which you get to choose - we are up to over 8,000 for the Put Together Event.

Hard to imagine at our first event, three years ago, we only had 574 6"x9" rectangles and designed 9 handmade afghans........ what a difference!

Archived