brendaKbrown

Littlest Ever Snowman!

Your work is so cool - just because of your pulling it all together with the hook, the yarn, and the computer - I was born with cataracts, and was either legally or totally blind in one eye or the other until I was eleven years old. I am a 42 year old special ed teacher now, and have had visually impaired, blind, and deaf-blind students in my classes of severely mentally retarded kids and adults. Since I had my own issues with blindness, it's easier to know how to teach them some things, including some arts and crafts.

And thanks for sharing your snowman - I will add him to my ornaments for this year, and also use him in our snowman unit with my kids who need 3 D items. They can stick eyes and hats on him, while their classmates may be using construction paper cut-outs.

And I read this as I was putting my lesson plans together for next week! How cool is that!

I am so glad that I went ahead and shared y little snowman. I made him up several years ago and he has sat here with no hopes of fame! I decided to post him and I have gotten all kinds of responses! I hope all have a merry Christmas this year! Brenda

I have a picture of him here:

2105271928_54e5a3f67e_m.jpg

This one is with my cat to show that he is not very big. I got inspired a snowman based on one of my favorite movies, who is on the left.

2104494855_008b551172_m.jpg

Thank you for sharing such a cute little guy! He is sooo tiny! :clap I just love him!

Smiles,

-Beth

Brenda,

Thank-you for the snowman pattern. It was quick and easy I made one and next year I'll probably will do a few for the ornaament exchange.

Joan

Thanks for sharing:manyheart, I made some snowman ornaments for Christmas.:yes

th_snowmeninabunch.jpgth_snowmen2.jpg

sounds great! can't wait to try him.

I just found this via ravelry - He worked up so quick!! LOVE :D

I am so glad you like him. I have always liked small things.

So tiny and cute I can imagine a whole heap of these made up with different faces and outfits to go all over the christmas tree. Would be very cute thanx for the pattern :)