Littlest Ever Snowman!

brendaKbrown

Your work is so cool - just because of your pulling it all together with the hook, the yarn, and the computer - I was born with cataracts, and was either legally or totally blind in one eye or the other until I was eleven years old. I am a 42 year old special ed teacher now, and have had visually impaired, blind, and deaf-blind students in my classes of severely mentally retarded kids and adults. Since I had my own issues with blindness, it's easier to know how to teach them some things, including some arts and crafts.

And thanks for sharing your snowman - I will add him to my ornaments for this year, and also use him in our snowman unit with my kids who need 3 D items. They can stick eyes and hats on him, while their classmates may be using construction paper cut-outs.

And I read this as I was putting my lesson plans together for next week! How cool is that!

I am so glad that I went ahead and shared y little snowman. I made him up several years ago and he has sat here with no hopes of fame! I decided to post him and I have gotten all kinds of responses! I hope all have a merry Christmas this year! Brenda

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived