Christmas Bulb Hot Pad pattern......looking

SHERYL

Question

:shrugI saw somewhere on the internet a pattern to make hotpads that looked like a Christmas bulb ~ it was a free pattern.

I did a search and found pattens for sale on Ebay, but I know this one was free, and didn't bookmark it - :bang - silly me.

Anyone know where it is????

I believe that this is what you are looking for....http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/4054/cldcph.htm. I know every year I do these for people and they love them. Hope this is what you need.

Thanks Kelly, that is very close, I will use them if I can't find the one I am thinking about ~ they actually look like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/FUN--CHRISTMAS-Bulb-Hot-Pads%2FCrochet-Pattern_W0QQitemZ140178066759QQcmdZViewItem

Those are the same but without the black edging from what I can see. So you can try doing it that way and see how that works. In fact I know I like them that way too so I am going to do a few that way this year. Thanks for the idea!!

ok, I actually found this last night as I was looking for snowman patterns.. I did save it,BUT, I am at a different computer right now.. I will send it to you as soon as I can. I had made it last year and it is really cute.. btw, never found my snowman pattern lol

Thanks Crochetsal for the great pattern. I have one made. One little hint for the pattern, on the rows that you increase, it would be nice to see a number telling you how many stitches for that row. Thanks again it is a great pattern.:cheer

:cheerFOUND THE PATTERN YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IN A BOOK I HAVE....."TIS THE SEASON TO CROCHET" (PAGE 96). Published by The Needlecraft Shoppe. This book has alot of great Christmas patterns.

I can read a pattern upside down, but making one gets me frustrated :blush, want to make up a pattern for me :hook?

If you know what you're looking for why don't you just make your own pattern?

:cheerFOUND THE PATTERN YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IN A BOOK I HAVE....."TIS THE SEASON TO CROCHET" (PAGE 96). Published by The Needlecraft Shoppe. This book has alot of great Christmas patterns.

Want to trade for one of my magazines???

Although I am going to try the other pattern, it is so cool ~ thanks Kelly.

Those look nice, and you know...I don't think they're done in two pieces. I think the hotpad is done in the round in one piece. I did a Christmas tree bath mitt like that a few years back, LOVED not having to sew it together!

If you stick to increasing/decreasing in the same spot, one on each side, the front and back stay flat.

Sally

Those look nice, and you know...I don't think they're done in two pieces. I think the hotpad is done in the round in one piece. I did a Christmas tree bath mitt like that a few years back, LOVED not having to sew it together!

If you stick to increasing/decreasing in the same spot, one on each side, the front and back stay flat.

Sally

Thanks for the link...that's cute!

Archived