SHERYL

Christmas Bulb Hot Pad pattern......looking

Question

:shrugI saw somewhere on the internet a pattern to make hotpads that looked like a Christmas bulb ~ it was a free pattern.

I did a search and found pattens for sale on Ebay, but I know this one was free, and didn't bookmark it - :bang - silly me.

Anyone know where it is????

43 answers to this question

I believe that this is what you are looking for....http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/4054/cldcph.htm. I know every year I do these for people and they love them. Hope this is what you need.

I know I've seen it, think I even printed it out once upon a time...now I'm not gonna be able to sleep till I find it! I'll keep looking (and checking back here to see if anyone else finds it!)

Sally

Okay, I'll be able to sleep now, thanks Kelly! That's the one that I pictured.

Sally

I believe that this is what you are looking for....http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/4054/cldcph.htm. I know every year I do these for people and they love them. Hope this is what you need.

Thanks Kelly, that is very close, I will use them if I can't find the one I am thinking about ~ they actually look like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/FUN--CHRISTMAS-Bulb-Hot-Pads%2FCrochet-Pattern_W0QQitemZ140178066759QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone seen these around???? :think

Yikes! I saw those also, but can't find the pattern. I was sure I had it.

If you know what you're looking for why don't you just make your own pattern?

Those are the same but without the black edging from what I can see. So you can try doing it that way and see how that works. In fact I know I like them that way too so I am going to do a few that way this year. Thanks for the idea!!

Maybe she cant and needs to follow a pattern.

ok, I actually found this last night as I was looking for snowman patterns.. I did save it,BUT, I am at a different computer right now.. I will send it to you as soon as I can. I had made it last year and it is really cute.. btw, never found my snowman pattern lol

How about this:

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/4054/cldcph.htm

Looking at the Ebay picture and these I think the difference is how they are sewed together.. The ones pictured here are wrong sides together and sc around in black. The ones on ebay are right sides together and whip stitched, turn right side out and press. I am still looking but not sure what I can find.

:hug

you beat me lol those are the ones I was going to send..

:cheerFOUND THE PATTERN YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IN A BOOK I HAVE....."TIS THE SEASON TO CROCHET" (PAGE 96). Published by The Needlecraft Shoppe. This book has alot of great Christmas patterns.

I can read a pattern upside down, but making one gets me frustrated :blush, want to make up a pattern for me :hook?

:cheerFOUND THE PATTERN YOU'RE LOOKING FOR IN A BOOK I HAVE....."TIS THE SEASON TO CROCHET" (PAGE 96). Published by The Needlecraft Shoppe. This book has alot of great Christmas patterns.

Want to trade for one of my magazines???

Although I am going to try the other pattern, it is so cool ~ thanks Kelly.

Glad to help!! I know I will be doing more of those this season for sure!!! Love those for quick gifts.

Those look nice, and you know...I don't think they're done in two pieces. I think the hotpad is done in the round in one piece. I did a Christmas tree bath mitt like that a few years back, LOVED not having to sew it together!

If you stick to increasing/decreasing in the same spot, one on each side, the front and back stay flat.

Sally

That is nice Sally, now I have another one to do for Christmas :cheer, sewn together it will make a great hotpad. :hook

Love your pattern Sally. I think I will make these for my club ladies!

Those look nice, and you know...I don't think they're done in two pieces. I think the hotpad is done in the round in one piece. I did a Christmas tree bath mitt like that a few years back, LOVED not having to sew it together!

If you stick to increasing/decreasing in the same spot, one on each side, the front and back stay flat.

Sally

Thanks for the link...that's cute!

Thanks Crochetsal for the great pattern. I have one made. One little hint for the pattern, on the rows that you increase, it would be nice to see a number telling you how many stitches for that row. Thanks again it is a great pattern.:cheer

you beat me to it lol

I saw this pattern and jumped right over here to find the post

Good Job.

:hug

:shrugI saw somewhere on the internet a pattern to make hotpads that looked like a Christmas bulb ~ it was a free pattern.

I did a search and found pattens for sale on Ebay, but I know this one was free, and didn't bookmark it - :bang - silly me.

Anyone know where it is????

Annies attic free pattern of the day has a christmas bulb hotpad