Crochet Hook Case

Amy

Here are some pictures of the crochet hook case I recently made for myself. I just finished another one tonight in hot pink for my daughter. Now one of her best friends has requested one, color yet to be determined, for her 11th birthday coming up in June.

crochet0001.JPG

crochet0002.JPG

Up at the top of the middle section are some beaded stitch holders I made. I'll try to remember to take a better picture of one up-close.

Very Cool! I need to make one for me! I think it will have to be bigger.... I have to have about 2 of each hook because I can never find the one I am looking for. Do you think that means I have too many unfinished objects???

:lol

Jessie :turtle:hook

I made one of these! Did not turn out as pretty as yours, but think mom will still like it. I ended up using ties instead of a button, but will make a button on the next one. I had some trouble sewing on the pocket.

Anyhow, here is where I posted mine.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?p=85985#post85985

Thanks again for sharing this pattern!

Jessie, I think your crochet hook case worked up very pretty! I love the daisy, too. Yours is very springtime-looking!

I also love that bath pouf. I am sadly in need of a new one as the one in the shower is starting to unravel. I think you just finally gave me the inspiration I need to go make that one on the crochetme site. I've been thinking about it for awhile; now I've decided it's a must-add to the works-to-be-in-progress list! LOL

I totally understand.... You should see my list! I have promised my self that I will finish up some of my UFO's first, but there are so many new things that I want to make! :( I am currently working on a circular baby blanket, and wouldn't you know, but the bigger it gets the longer it takes me to get around it! LOL. I can't wait for it to just be DONE! Maybe today because I am watching the NASCAR race after church!

The bath pouf was fun to make and did not take long at all. So you could probably "sneek" it in between projects..... I need one for me now....

Archived