GEMChip Belt

jaclim

I just finished making this belt. My SIL designed this. I used size 10 cotton thread. Its color is like mocha. It's made with real different kinds of gemchips. Luckily, the holes of these chips were big enough to fit my thread....:D I might offer this belt up for sale as they're too big for me....:lol

gemchipbelt.jpg

gemchipbeltdetail.jpg

Really really nice work. I was just thinking about making some belts for my grown daughters, shorts and capri pants are now made with large belt loops, (so belts are in) and they are using scarves instead of belts, but I bet, crochet belts would look so much better, think I will post help for belt patterns. Could you post your pattern please. I love it. With or with the bead things.

Really really nice work. I was just thinking about making some belts for my grown daughters, shorts and capri pants are now made with large belt loops, (so belts are in) and they are using scarves instead of belts, but I bet, crochet belts would look so much better, think I will post help for belt patterns. Could you post your pattern please. I love it. With or with the bead things.

Each piece is just basically hdc's. I connected them using chain st. Just make each piece into the size you want then connect them until they are the length you need. The fringe is also just plain chain. I hope you understand this. :)

Archived