Coffee and Cream scarf, cowl, or scarflette

Revinique

Good morning! This is my first image post, so hopefully I do it right!

This is a coffee and cream colored scarf/wrap, cowl or scarflette..as you can see from the pictures, you can do so many things with these!

It's made of that new yarn from Hobby Lobby (I Love This Yarn!) and I really do LOVE that yarn LOL :cheer

coffecreamscarf6a.jpg

coffecreamscarf2a.jpg

coffecreamscarf4a.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

S*

Really nice! I thought that yarn looked pretty nice when I saw it at HL. Really looks nice worked up. I'll have to try it. Love your color choices!

I have that issue and I can't figure out which pattern it could be from...I must be having a blonde moment! LOL (Wait...I'm a brunette!)

*no offense meant to the beautiful blondes...my own sweet mum was a gorgeous flaxen haired lady. :)

That is gorgeous!! :) I must find this pattern... please share how you adapted it to the scarf...

Thanks, and great job. Simply scrumptious!! :c9

~k

It is from the Elegant Fringed Throw in the current Nov/Dec 07 issue. I basically just winged it...I didn't write it down, I just did it how wide I wanted it, then switched colors and did part of the border pattern for the fringe area. I'm a dork like that sometimes, I usually only make one of it so I don't write it down. I guess that makes everything one of a kind..literally lol.

It is from the Elegant Fringed Throw in the current Nov/Dec 07 issue. I basically just winged it...I didn't write it down, I just did it how wide I wanted it, then switched colors and did part of the border pattern for the fringe area. I'm a dork like that sometimes, I usually only make one of it so I don't write it down. I guess that makes everything one of a kind..literally lol.

you rock!! it's gorgeous!! :)

Archived