Anyone from Oklahoma!!!!

granny

Hi Granny! There are a few of us Okies here. I am in Norman, there are people from Moore and Claremore I know (Take a look at page 2 in this section under "How about you OK ppl".) It is great to have you here, this is a great site.

I have heard there is a big yarn store in Guthrie- Kiss something, I would love to check it out sometime. Maybe we could all arrange a meeting together.

Tandi

Hi Granny,

I'm from Moore, and I just got done meeting with some awesome women from here, we had a get together on Saturday and it was nice to meet the faces behind the nicks. Where abouts in Oklahoma are you from?

Welcome to the group

rori :hug

• 1 month later...

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to this fabulous group! I see you run a home daycare and keep your hands busy. If you ever want to meet up, I got to Norman all the time as i'm only in Moore...Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays are the best for me right now as that is when my hubby is off.

Would love to meet up and crochet some things together and chat.

XOXO

looking forward to hearing from you. my email is rori381 (at)yahoo (dot)com. hope you understand that ;)

rori

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to this fabulous group! I see you run a home daycare and keep your hands busy. If you ever want to meet up, I got to Norman all the time as i'm only in Moore...Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays are the best for me right now as that is when my hubby is off.

Would love to meet up and crochet some things together and chat.

XOXO

looking forward to hearing from you. my email is rori381 (at)yahoo (dot)com. hope you understand that ;)

rori

Thanks Rori, I may take you up on that. I will be super busy during the week, as I will have 8 kids from 16m-7yrs in this house for 10hrs a day!! And well my weekends are NOT long enough!! I would love to share with someone locally tho, I will follow up with you here soon!

I would love to meet too. I'm in desperate need for some estrogen time. Spend all my work week dealing with mostly male-related drama and need some girl time! I work weekdays but would love to meet some evening or weekend. I am in Norman too, sounds like there's 3 of us in this area. Let me know what works for you guys if you are interested!

Tandi

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 years later...

I live in South Coffeyville, just north of Nowata......I knoe Claremore is close to me......lol

my husband is from Nowata ... and one of my best friends currently lives in Coffeyville, KS

and, yah, if you get on highway 169 and go straight south, then follow signage, you'll end up in claremore.

i was born and raised in Bartlesville ... currently displaced from my home territory, here in KCMO ... i miss oklahoma. sigh. hoping we can get back down there at some point.

Archived