Was having withdrawls: My newest design, Wreath of Roses

Katchkan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone, as always you are way too kind. You make me blush. :blush

I absolutely MUST have that pattern!! It is stunning!! I'd offer to test, but I've got a lot going on right now, so cannot.

When and where will the pattern be available???

To be honest I have no idea what I am doing with this design yet. I design first then decide what or if I am going to do anything with it. I haven't even finished writing the pattern yet and it will need to be tested.

I design because that's who and what I am. It really is an addiction. I have always had to create. So at this point I have no idea where this pattern will end up.

Absolutely Amazing! My favorite so far. (And I'd love to test it for you...I'm Right handed fyi. If not, let me know when it's ready for purchase) :hug You do amazing work...I love seeing your designs as they show up here. I'm glad you got your fix! Shaky, twitchy fingers and cold, lonely hooks are not a happy situation. :)

Kathy, I so hope I have the chance to do that pattern someday! The Irish designs are my favorites. Simply beautiful.

Thank you everyone, as always you are way too kind. You make me blush. :blush

To be honest I have no idea what I am doing with this design yet. I design first then decide what or if I am going to do anything with it. I haven't even finished writing the pattern yet and it will need to be tested.

I design because that's who and what I am. It really is an addiction. I have always had to create. So at this point I have no idea where this pattern will end up.

Well, I for one will "stay tuned" to see if that suggested book of patterns ever comes out. Your designs are so beautiful!!

Wow! That is an amazing piece of work. I can't get over how beautiful it is and how you were able to make the leaves and the flowers around the edge just seem like they were always supposed to be there. Thank you for sharing this masterpiece with us. :)

Archived